Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

To wonder what the heck people are making these Bad Baby YouTube videos for?

(4 Posts)
fridgepants Tue 14-Nov-17 20:46:24

Not linking to channel directly, here's an article about it http://mashable.com/2017/10/22/youtube-kids-app-violent-videos-seo-keywords/#303xiMqTeaqi

A lot of discussion online about weird kids videos on YouTube, and I hadn't heard of Toy Freaks until now. The weird computer-generated superhero ones are trippily hilarious (though clearly not entirely suitable for kids) but the ones with real people make me really uncomfortable.
Two 8yrold-ish kids dressing and crying like babies, climbing all over the kitchen and making a mess, then the dad waves 'yucky' foods in front of them. Is it aimed at kids? A weird attempt at being viral? It seems disturbing and dangerous at best (I say the latter as someone who managed to injure themselves as a child by climbing up on things). Are kids actually watching this stuff?

fridgepants Tue 14-Nov-17 20:46:53

Yeah, sorry, I ended that sentence in a preposition.

fridgepants Tue 14-Nov-17 21:52:22

🐒

combatbarbie Tue 14-Nov-17 22:04:10

And this is precisely why I told my DD that Santa thinks children who watch utube are naughty and removed it from the iPad.

She would reinact these stupid videos into real life and the strops/tantrums were frustrating and annoying.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now