Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

to wonder has I’m A Celeb got some heavy duty dirt on Amir?

(17 Posts)
Worriedobsessive Mon 13-Nov-17 23:14:00

And Boris’s dad for that matter! Because why otherwise would independently filthy rich already famous people go on it?

ChuffMuffin Mon 13-Nov-17 23:15:42

Because a. they're getting paid for it, and b. they love the attention.

Nettletheelf Mon 13-Nov-17 23:22:51

Agreed.

1. They are greedy for yet more cash

2. They are so egotistical that they assume that we, the public, will love them and take them to our hearts.

TheSpottedZebra Mon 13-Nov-17 23:23:50

Suspect Amir has run out of money.

AnyFucker Mon 13-Nov-17 23:26:32

I suspect some of the contestants have some <sniff> expensive habits to maintain

tissuesosoft Mon 13-Nov-17 23:28:44

Amid probably wants to have some money saved for a hefty divorce settlement once his wife gives birth.

WorraLiberty Mon 13-Nov-17 23:31:00

No-one really knows who's on the verge of bankruptcy and who isn't, or whether they have a gambling habit etc.

Having said that, fame rarely lasts for those who don't keep in front of a camera, so it's probably more about the attention/future work.

IhaveChillyToes Mon 13-Nov-17 23:32:10

Boris dad and sister were on pointless celeb the other week

But that is for charity and they got knocked out early

lalalalyra Mon 13-Nov-17 23:34:48

Amir's divorce is going to be costly.

QueenArseClangers Mon 13-Nov-17 23:35:04

Amir used to make my DH a brew and bring it in on a tray with biscuits when DH visited him at his parents' house years ago.

D'ya reckon he'll bring a tray full of kangaroo jizz and frogs' balls in so graciously in the jungle? grin

ginghambox Tue 14-Nov-17 00:17:56

Maybe it's because he's a twat, I nearly swore theresmile
no he's a cunt.

Oldsu Tue 14-Nov-17 02:11:56

never watch the show BUT I did google Amir as I had never heard of him, led me to a page about people flying into Brisbane who might be on the show and didn't know any of them

crunched Tue 14-Nov-17 03:11:23

Not necessarily the case regarding the two celebrities you refer too but, I do think 'I'm a celeb...' does give participants a unique experience that money can't buy... sure the fee's for taking part are an encouragement for most.

HouseDownBoots Tue 14-Nov-17 04:09:17

They get a free stay at the Versace Hotel on the Gold Coast before and after their jungle stay. They lose stacks of weight in the jungle and get a heap of weightloss sponsorships after. Why wouldn't you? grin

Worriedobsessive Tue 14-Nov-17 04:54:40

I totally get why the others go on it. Totally. But khan is properly minted, and doesn’t need to lose weight, and is already getting column inches if that’s what he wanted, albeit over his potty wife.

Maybe he just wants to escape!

SantasLittleMonkeyButler Tue 14-Nov-17 05:12:01

Maybe the feel misrepresented by the media & want to be become “national treasures” by showing us how adorable & funny they are?

Otherwise, not a clue.

Also, Amir has just reunited with his wife hasn’t he? No divorce for him —this week—.

maddiemookins16mum Tue 14-Nov-17 07:24:13

Boris Johnson's dad? WTF! I'm just annoyed at blood Fiz from Corrie, she's one of the reasons I stopped watching Corrie!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now