Talk

Advanced search

To tell her she's a piss taker

(39 Posts)
Namechanger2735 Mon 13-Nov-17 15:42:20

Woman I know recently started a new job and instantly started a very weird relationship with her boss. They were going to move in together "purely for financial reasons", he lent her hundreds of pounds at the drop of a hat, he basically fell for her and was being led on.. friend told me he was single. I've just found out she's left her job as she's "been harassed" by this man. She's said he has smacked her on the bum and said he was leaving his wife for her etc and to all of this she showed no interest and feels very uncomfortable by it. She hasn't told me this herself as obviously she knows it'll show her to be a bloody liar. All I can think is this poor man was led along and forked out money for a woman that wanted to live with him and is now being made out to be a weirdo. Would you question her and tell her she's out of order? Or just stay out of it.

SpottedGingham Mon 13-Nov-17 15:43:43

Your last sentence.

hmm

MoistCantaloupe Mon 13-Nov-17 15:45:23

How do you know this man hasn't harassed her?
It doesn't sound like you actually know clearly what is going on.
So probably stay out if it.

BastardGoDarkly Mon 13-Nov-17 15:46:12

Stay out of it ffs!? You know sweet fuck all about what actually went on between them.

Poor man, my arse.

TwoKidsAndCounting Mon 13-Nov-17 15:46:31

Sounds like you don't kno2 any of the facts and your listening to gossip, my advice is to keep out of the situation or voive your opinion if she asks you for it

FittonTower Mon 13-Nov-17 15:49:16

Poor man, in a position of authority, already married, led on by some strumpet to the point where he inappropriately touches her in the workplace - something he can have absolutely NO WAY OF KNOWING is not acceptable.
Bloody women.

PinkHeart5914 Mon 13-Nov-17 15:49:20

So she was out for what she could get, was happy to take his money etc
He just wanted a play thing

As bad as each other really, neither sound great.

Would I question her? No. Would I tell her she’s out of order? Why bother, I’m sure you could find something more fun to do try watching paint dry

Bluntness100 Mon 13-Nov-17 15:50:34

So guessing you don’t like her, eh? Listening to daft gossip, no idea what’s going on, but gagging to get in there and have a go?

Stay out of it, you clearly have no idea what’s going on.

BulletFox Mon 13-Nov-17 15:51:24

That's...bizarre...so where was the wife living when they moved in together?

Wolfiefan Mon 13-Nov-17 15:51:53

Honestly? What has it got to do with you?
Stay out.

SloeSloeQuickQuickGin Mon 13-Nov-17 15:54:17

Im lost at the single bit, then leaving his wife for her.

Mulberry72 Mon 13-Nov-17 15:57:49

Keep out of it, too much speculation and no real facts. Steer well clear.

Namechanger2735 Mon 13-Nov-17 15:59:57

She told me he was single (so she wasn't doing anything wrong) I've now learnt he's married and when putting in complaints about him she's said "he's said weird things to me like how much he loves me and wants to leave his wife for me"..which obviously differs from what she's told me, and proves she knew he was married so lied when saying he was single. Agreed, maybe "poor man" was a bit much but I just think yes, it makes him a dick to be married and want to leave his wife for her etc but from what she told me he really did fall for her and she happily accepted his money (asked for it in the first place) and made plans to live with him but will now forget all that and happily tell others he's some sort of perv

MrsZenMum Mon 13-Nov-17 16:07:30

Stay out of it. You don't want to be dragged into this kind of drama.

MissConductUS Mon 13-Nov-17 16:13:27

I agree with MrsZenMum. There are no positive outcomes to you getting in the middle of this epic fail.

TheCatsMother99 Mon 13-Nov-17 16:14:11

Stay out of it. Absolutely no need to get involved.

PoorYorick Mon 13-Nov-17 16:14:59

Good God, keep your foot long nose out of it. It's nothing to do with you.

MoistCantaloupe Mon 13-Nov-17 16:15:32

But how do you know he is NOT some kind of perv and she hasn't been harassed by him? It's a separate issue to whatever their arrangement was before. Really, you should stay out of it.

TrojansAreSmegheads Mon 13-Nov-17 16:17:00

stay out of it. you arent the moral police and it is not your place to "question her."

question her! who do you think you are?

you think you shine a light in her eyes and demand answers then give her a time out on the naughty step or something?

Namechanger2735 Mon 13-Nov-17 16:20:05

Chill out 😂

FittonTower Mon 13-Nov-17 16:20:42

From everything you have said he could've told her he was single, leant her money and the possibility of a friendly housemate and then got pissed off and gropey when she found out he was actually a married prick hoping for a bit on the side.....
Keep out of it, especially when you clearly don't like the woman much and have already decided she is entirely to blame for a situation you don't know the full facts about.

ButchyRestingFace Mon 13-Nov-17 16:23:45

Woman I know recently started a new job

You need to stop talking about your best friend/sister/mum/auntie/cousin like that. grin

MsWanaBanana Mon 13-Nov-17 16:24:06

*Chill out 😂 Grow up and stay out of it OP. You sound about 12 years old

MsWanaBanana Mon 13-Nov-17 16:24:37

Bold fail!!

WizardOfToss Mon 13-Nov-17 16:26:43

Bewildered that you're telling other posters to chill out, quite frankly. I mean, the irony!

What on earth has it to do with you? confused

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now