Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

to ask for vented tumble dryer recommendations please..

(6 Posts)
GardenGeek Sun 12-Nov-17 18:56:05

Please can you recommend any tumble dryers.

I am looking for something safe, large, fast and not too expensive.

Its for in a conservatory if that makes a difference.

Thanks

BeALert Sun 12-Nov-17 20:15:22

YADNBU

DarkWorld Tue 14-Nov-17 13:29:04

Beko condenser... I love mine. It's been in constant use going on 4 years now and only had one minor issue which was cheap and easy to repair by myself. It has a drawer where all the water collects and zero condensation. I couldn't live without it I've got the 8kg so it can do duvets too.
Bonus..it generates a nice bit of heat so I can get away with not putting heating on while in use.

5foot5 Tue 14-Nov-17 13:33:40

We just bought an Indesit from Appliances Online.

It seems very good. Dries the clothes really well and I have been surprised how quick it is. The spec. suggested that it would on average take over 2 hours to dry a load but usually I have found it is done in about one hour.

We keep ours in the garage as no room anywhere else in the house

dontcallmelen Tue 14-Nov-17 13:39:27

Hi white knight are pretty reliable & usually the cheapest I had one for about fifteen years, it was the vented type which is usually quicker than the condenser type, the vented needs a hole through a wall then a plastic cover, on the outside or you can just put the hose through a window, the condenser type doesn’t, but are normally more expensive.
Depends what suits you best.

nocake Tue 14-Nov-17 14:10:51

White Knight. Get a really basic one and it will last for years. They're easy to repair, if they do go wrong, because they have such simple controls.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now