Advanced search

To be concerned...

(9 Posts)
canwehaveaduvetday Sun 12-Nov-17 12:25:06

I’m on the implant but have had sore boobs for almost 6 weeks which I’ve noticed more this past week. I did a test a few weeks ago which I disgustingly found hidden behind the toilet today (pic attached). Do I need to do another test? I assumed the line a few weeks ago was an evap line so didn’t think anymore of it. Now my boobs are noticeably more sore and I’m getting worried. What are the chances of falling pregnant on the implant? Thanks in advance and sorry for the gross photo

canwehaveaduvetday Sun 12-Nov-17 12:26:47

For info I only had bleeding for the first few months of being on the implant so nothing to go by as I haven’t bled for a long time.

Allthewaves Sun 12-Nov-17 12:27:49

Do another test. one that old cannot give you a result

Didntcomeheretofuckspiders Sun 12-Nov-17 12:29:47

Ignore that test completely. Highly unlikely you are pregnant but do another one just to put your mind at ease?

canwehaveaduvetday Sun 12-Nov-17 12:29:50

@Allthewaves I’m planning on buying some more tests I just attached the pic of the last test as it still shows some sort of line (although after all this time I know its most likely an evap).

canwehaveaduvetday Sun 12-Nov-17 12:31:47

@Didntcomeheretofuckspiders I will get another test when I go to the shops. I always thought the implant was very effective. The sore boobs and sickness this week are what is concerning me although after a bit of googling my ‘symptoms’ are also side effects of the implant so hopefully no need to worry

KarriPotter Sun 12-Nov-17 12:34:41

You need another test, as so many weeks have passed you’ll definitely know with this new test. The lines would be solid at this late stage!
I hope you get the result you want 🤞🏼

BibbidiBobbidi Sun 12-Nov-17 12:54:19

I had the implant and had a lot of pregnancy symptoms whilst on it.
It was awful and I spent a lot of time worrying I was pregnant as I didn’t have periods the whole time it was in either.
I wouldn’t trust that test if I were you. Do another one to put your mind at ease.

KarriPotter Mon 13-Nov-17 13:25:34

Did you do another test?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now