Advanced search

To ask what they're called

(5 Posts)
CaeDyGeg Sat 11-Nov-17 13:25:50

Sorry posting for traffic!

Can anyone think of what this is called or where I can buy one from

They're plates with a picture on, you put a piece of paper on top and scribble over it. There's a frame you click over the paper to hold it in place.

WishingOnABar Sat 11-Nov-17 13:28:59

Are yu thinking of rubbing plates?

CaeDyGeg Sat 11-Nov-17 13:33:19

Yes!! Thank you so much 😊

WishingOnABar Sat 11-Nov-17 13:37:44


HollyandBrambles Sat 11-Nov-17 13:45:30

Oh I used to love those!! Adds to DC Christmas list

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: