Talk

Advanced search

Fucking car alarm!

(3 Posts)
DianaPrincessOfThemyscira Fri 10-Nov-17 00:07:08

Not mine. Someone in the next street, their car alarm has been going off for the last 15 minutes. It keeps stopping for a beat then starting up again.

I am getting really really angry. I want to go to sleep. I can’t sleep while there’s an alarm going off.

AAARRRRRGGGGHHHH. Just a rant as pretty sure there’s nothing I can do.

Rebeccaslicker Fri 10-Nov-17 00:15:21

Urgh you poor thing, I had a whole weekend of this once and I nearly stabbed my ears off! Hopefully your problem is one that will turn off eventually.

DianaPrincessOfThemyscira Fri 10-Nov-17 00:20:36

It’s JUST turned off - I hope, crossed fingers and all that.

I once spent the night opposite a house where the alarm was going off from midnight to 7am (when I left). They obviously weren’t in, and I got up at about three and raged into the street. But couldn’t tell which house it was because three all next to each other had alarms with blinking lights. I couldn’t escape, in our tiny terrace on one of those close roads, and only single glazing. When I left, about 10 of the neighbours were just standing in the street in their pyjamas looking at this house. Fucking awful.

3 minutes it’s been off so rant over, going to try and sleep now!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now