Talk

Advanced search

Shein clothing

(6 Posts)
cocoface Thu 09-Nov-17 08:50:45

Posting for traffic - has anyone used the above website and if so would you recommend? - im presently a size 14-16 and would like to purchase some clothing from there - if you have used this site before can you let me know the best sizing etc to go for tia.

SD1978 Thu 09-Nov-17 09:09:43

I bought 6 tops- all were far too small. Usually a medium (12) so bought large as it’s Asian sizing. Would have needed 2XL. It’s a hit and miss website. Some good quality, some not so much. As long as your expectations aren’t too high, but something cheap and see what you feel.

Mollie85 Thu 09-Nov-17 09:14:26

As pp said - Asian sizing, so comes up very small. I’m a UK 16 and the 2XL was tight. Also very thin and cheap material (I bought that lovely looking top in the dark purple with the colours splashed on it). Was see-through.

You get what you pay for in this instance grin

cocoface Thu 09-Nov-17 09:40:33

give it a miss then from the sounds of it.

donners312 Thu 09-Nov-17 10:08:22

it depends what you want - i bought 4 tops I am a big 14 and looked at the measurements online.

I loved the tops i got TBH not best quality but they were cheap so .....

cocoface Thu 09-Nov-17 10:10:01

its a velvet coat that I like - dont want to buy it though and have me look like im squashed into it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now