Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Cuddling.

(8 Posts)
Sandsunsea Thu 09-Nov-17 00:27:38

It has just dawned on me that myself and DH no longer cuddle in bed.
It's a quick night night kiss then we retreat to our seperate ends till morning.
Aibu to wonder what happened to the days of sleeping in each others arms?

nevereverever83 Thu 09-Nov-17 00:29:28

might be more productive if you spoke to your husband about it

Sandsunsea Thu 09-Nov-17 00:32:51

I would but he is snoring very happily over at his end

Chrys2017 Thu 09-Nov-17 00:36:24

It's not actually very nice though, is it. Dead arms, too hot, inadvertent elbows in the face, things poking you in the back....

TiggersLikeToBounce Thu 09-Nov-17 00:39:47

Give him a cuddle tomorrow night and the next etc.. It's easy to lose that basic intimacy of a cuddle and kiss.

confused123456 Thu 09-Nov-17 00:40:12

My dh loves to cuddle in bed. He'd happily fall asleep cuddled up.
This has happened a few nights when I've been so tired I've got into bed and all but died. But usually I do like my own space to go to sleep. I like a little cuddle, then to be on my side of the bed alone to sleep. He hates it..

internetCrazies Thu 09-Nov-17 00:57:28

DH and I lost all intimacy after baby #2, never mind just night cuddling! We never fell out or anything, we just never made any physical contact for almost 2 years. It took me a long while to notice tbh. Same with DH. I realised it was wrong and started to change the way I acted. Randomly snuggling, giving him a kiss while he did the washing up, sitting beside him on the sofa instead of in my own sofa or touching him while we went to sleep, even if it was just a hand on his back. It prompted a change from him too and now we're all over each other, always cuddling. Nights are the same. We aren't in each other's arms but we are in physical contact, even just holding hands.

Insomnibrat Thu 09-Nov-17 00:57:33

I can do cuddling for 5/10 mins tops and then I just want him off me so I can sleep in peace.
Compromise with a quick cuddle before parting.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now