Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

AIBU or is Achica's Customer Service Shabby?

(6 Posts)
BinkyBuntyFintyCunty Tue 07-Nov-17 21:08:30

I bought an Orla Kiely atch from Achica in June. Last week the glass face fell off suddenly and I emailed them to ask if they could arrange for it to be fixed or replace it. An automatic reply stated I would hear from them within 72 hours. 9 days (and one follow up email from me) later and I still haven't heard anything. They appear to have no telephone number for customer queries, hence my having to email in the first place. Has anyone else had a similar experience with them and/or a secret telephone number with which I can try to speak with them?

bananafanana1 Tue 07-Nov-17 21:20:05

Oh god yep they're useless. I ordered some alessi crockery and it took over a month to arrive, no communication or anything- I had to keep emailing them and just got stock responses back, I wouldn't buy from them again

MissConductUS Tue 07-Nov-17 21:21:49

According to this they're all deaf mutes. smile

contactnumbers.guru/achica/

MinervaSaidThar Tue 07-Nov-17 21:22:58

I've not had problems with their customer service.

I ordered a bed and mattress. The mattress was awful and after 6 months I emailed Achica to ask for a refund. They came and collected the mattress and gave me a full refund, no quibbles.

I did find a few orders were not available which was a bit annoying.

BinkyBuntyFintyCunty Tue 07-Nov-17 21:28:56

Thank you for the link - unfortunately, I can't seem to get the option of giving my number for them to call me back. Very frustrating. Think I may just have to contact Orla Kiely direct and see if they can help.

MissConductUS Wed 08-Nov-17 00:06:32

That is very frustrating. I agree, Orla Kiely is your best hope for satisfaction.

I'm a bit of a curmudgeon when it comes to on line shopping, I generally won't order from a website that doesn't prominently list a customer service phone number. If it's the first time I've ordered from them I'll call the number first, just to make sure it doesn't just dump you into voice mail.

I think that etailers like Amazon and Lands End have rather spoiled us. Now we expect world class customer service everywhere we shop.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now