Talk

Advanced search

To ask if anyone has been to hospitality at Wembley?

(5 Posts)
BlueNeighbourhood1 Mon 06-Nov-17 21:29:57

My employers have very kindly offered me and DP two free tickets to the FA Lounge at Wembley for the England vs Germany game on Friday. I haven't had the itenary yet however I'm beyond excited!

Has anyone been before and has any reviews? Dress code? Free programme, food and drink? I believe it is just want to know more about the experience.

As you can tell it's my first experience in this sort if hospitality so I'd love some reviews smile

GemmaB78 Mon 06-Nov-17 21:33:15

I have! My former employer had a table in the Bobby Moore room (I think!). It was amazing. The food was fantastic. Copious amounts of free booze. Live entertainment. The dress code was fairly relaxed as I recall. Have a great time!

laketaupo Mon 06-Nov-17 21:41:20

You just need to hope it's higher standards than on the Apprentice!

RueDeWakening Mon 06-Nov-17 21:44:01

I have, but only in the old Wembley. Dress code smart casual, it's a good laugh usually so have fun grin

KiaOraAura Mon 06-Nov-17 22:02:23

We've been to the Bobby Moore Club. It was excellent - a sit down meal (good food) and plenty to drink. Drinks and snacks at half time, and then again afterwards. The dress code was smart, we had fantastic seats on the halfway line just behind the squads, although if you ate all the food put in front of you it would be easy to miss part of the match! Have had a quick google, and it looks like the FA Lounge might be more informal, so it might be worth double checking this.

We stayed in the Wembley hotel which was great as you can see the stadium from your room and watch all the comings and goings pre match. Am sure you'll have a great time.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now