Talk

Advanced search

To think this man is an arse?

(3 Posts)
Changedname575346555 Sun 05-Nov-17 16:23:00

I know this is none of my business, but I just can't believe that my friend finds his behaviour acceptable. She's been with her new boyfriend for a couple of months. He split up with his wife before that, and she moved out with their three children. My friend mentioned yesterday that the wife is claiming that the man threw her out with the kids. I asked who had left who, and she said that the man had asked the wife to leave because he was unhappy, so she's moved back in with her mum and the children why she looks for somewhere else, though she hadn't wanted to leave the family home.

I asked why he hadn't left if he was unhappy and my friend tells me it's because it's his house. But surely it's their house? I cannot understand how lovely, sensible friend can stomach her boyfriend having his wife and three children without their own home because he thinks it's his house. AIBU to think this is a bit of a red flag?

user1492877024 Sun 05-Nov-17 16:24:07

YANBU

BakedBeans47 Sun 05-Nov-17 16:24:21

Someone who would chuck their kids out of their family home is a cunt.!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now