Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Kidkraft Uptown Dollhouse

(12 Posts)
JennaRainbow Fri 03-Nov-17 22:28:29

Huge apologies but posting for traffic! Daughter’s birthday very very soon, would love to get this dollhouse but worried it’s too tall. Does anyone have it and could tell me the height of the floor of the bedroom, need to try and work out if she can at least put the doll to bed! Thanks!

JennaRainbow Sat 04-Nov-17 08:26:21

Anyone?

picklemepopcorn Sat 04-Nov-17 08:35:20

Obviously a niche item, op.

GiBlues Sat 04-Nov-17 08:40:53

It’s just over 4ft tall, about the same height as my nearly 8 year old daughter

metalmum15 Sat 04-Nov-17 08:44:54

I have a 4ft Kidcraft dolls house bought when youngest was about 3. If she couldn't reach the top floors she just rearranged furniture on the lower floors until she was tall enough!

NeedMoreSleepOrSugar Sat 04-Nov-17 08:49:59

It's listed on amazon as 117.5cm. For sine reason I can't link it but it's easily searchable

JennaRainbow Sat 04-Nov-17 10:05:06

Thanks everyone! Yes very niche that’s why I’m struggling to find measurements! Sorry I actually meant to the bottom of the floor of the bedroom not the whole height, wondering if she’s too little to see in! Do you think it’s worth getting if they can’t play with the whole thing yet? Just don’t want a small one she’ll outgrow in a couple of years but maybe it’s better?

metalmum15 Sat 04-Nov-17 10:10:51

I would get it now rather than waste money on a smaller one, then end up buying a bigger one in a couple of years. Even if she only plays with the bottom few rooms for a while, she'll grow. We had ours about 3 years before dd could finally reach the attic! Ours has lasted 7 years and it's still in great condition, the Kidcraft ones are really solid and well made.

metalmum15 Sat 04-Nov-17 10:10:54

I would get it now rather than waste money on a smaller one, then end up buying a bigger one in a couple of years. Even if she only plays with the bottom few rooms for a while, she'll grow. We had ours about 3 years before dd could finally reach the attic! Ours has lasted 7 years and it's still in great condition, the Kidcraft ones are really solid and well made.

JennaRainbow Sat 04-Nov-17 10:19:34

Thanks so much, glad you said that as it’s my reasoning too. She’s also got a little brother and I think smaller ones with smaller pieces would be harder to keep out of his mouth! I’m torn between about 4 of them, which do you have? Relieved to hear they last that long for the money.

Raver84 Sat 04-Nov-17 10:27:04

We bought a step for my 3 year old t access the top of this house. It's ok for my 5 and 7 year old though

metalmum15 Sat 04-Nov-17 13:26:08

We have the Savannah dollhouse, it's lovely. Perfect for Barbies, etc.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now