Talk

Advanced search

About watching stranger things (no spoilers)

(8 Posts)
PorklessPie Fri 03-Nov-17 17:55:44

Husband is insisting I'm not allowed to watch it without him. He works during the day and sings most evenings. There is hardly any time to watch it together. When he gets home from his day job I go swimming, then it's time to pick the children up from school etc. I don't see why I'm not allowed to watch it alone and then he can do the same. But he seriously (yes he is a fucker) will not speak to me if I do. I'm not BU am I?

Gammeldragz Fri 03-Nov-17 17:58:14

DH isn't allowed to watch it without me. Unless I fall asleep mid episode, then I catch up later. We finished it last night.
I enjoy watching stuff together otherwise we just sit on our phones ignoring each other ;)

Gammeldragz Fri 03-Nov-17 17:59:07

We watch stuff late though. Like 9-11/12pm. Depends how late you stay up.

SloanePeterson Fri 03-Nov-17 18:00:49

TBH we have this rule with things too. Then I quietly fume as Dh starts snoring about 10 minutes in. I started watching GoT about 4 seasons after Dh and it was glorious binge watching in the daytime to catch up.

LittleWitch Fri 03-Nov-17 18:02:33

Keep reading rave reviews about this. What’s it about?

PorklessPie Fri 03-Nov-17 18:05:16

He's not here most evenings to watch it though (singing). So it would basically be one episode every Friday on his day off. Where as I could watch it all in one go in the mornings (I'm up at 4am). He could watch it when I'm swimming.

PorklessPie Fri 03-Nov-17 18:06:33

It's half term here and I haven't seen any yet because of his ridiculous rule.

Lordasriel Fri 03-Nov-17 18:09:09

I’ve seen two episodes. And had nightmares both nights afterwards!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now