Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Who is being unreasonable Halloween decorations.

(2 Posts)
Helpme02 Tue 31-Oct-17 19:28:51

Took dc trick or treating in mil estate, there was a house where relatively new neigbours live ( old couple in their 70s) they did the full blown Halloween thing was amazing. If I knew how to add pics I would !
But you knocked on the door and all the stuff started to light up and make sounds etc they did similar at Christmas ( moved in just before Christmas )
Mil was asking how they were settling in now and they said yes apart from the neighbour who will no doubt put a complaint in to the office tomorrow over the Halloween decorations ( they did the same at xmas apparently )

We know the neighbours to lived there a long time not elderly have 2 adult children though.

Do any of you mod your neigbours decorations !

Summerisdone Tue 31-Oct-17 19:34:14

I'd welcome my neighbour's doing it, I think it's great seeing people get into the spirit of things, especially when they're doing it in away that kid's will enjoy.

I do understand the neighbours complaining about Christmas though as I'm presuming it was for at least a couple of weeks leading up to to Christmas and then at least a few days afterwards.
It still wouldn't bother me tbf, I'd think it was great but I do understand the lights and stuff may get a bit much for some people to want twinkling through their windows each night for weeks.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now