Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Jack and Joel from X Factor

(13 Posts)
RangeTesKopeks Sun 29-Oct-17 21:11:13

Definitely have a soft spot for them! ❤️ Anyone else - or just me?

ForalltheSaints Sun 29-Oct-17 21:17:42

I support real music, not bad karaoke and so never watch X Factor. It would be a betrayal of the three professional musicians there have been in my family to do so.

RangeTesKopeks Sun 29-Oct-17 21:19:32

Fair enough For! It is just a bit of fun though. And Jack and Joel are pretty good singers in their own right - they both sang in a close harmony group at university. And there are plenty of great singers on the X Factor.

Awwlookatmybabyspider Sun 29-Oct-17 21:21:52

I can't stand Louis Walsh but I 110% agreed with him when he said re Jack and Joel. They're just grateful to be in the competition. They're very humble.
You get some contestants who act like they're doing the everyone a favor by being there

QueuetoaskaQ Sun 29-Oct-17 21:22:42

I support real music, not bad karaoke and so never watch X Factor. It would be a betrayal of the three professional musicians there have been in my family to do so

Oh my! 😂😂😂

My daughter LOVES them, OP. I do think they're the novelty act of this year but for once the novelty act has talent.

For me, Kevin is by far the best of the bunch.

I'm finding that the judges' presence in the live shows is totally pointless this year though. They have no say in anything at all.

BlueNeighbourhood1 Sun 29-Oct-17 21:28:04

Not for me, just one very average singer and a guy who plays guitar.

Sean and Conor are a much much better duo, but the Cutkelvins are something else when it comes to a group, I hope to god they win as they're the only people in this competition who know who they are and their style.

QueuetoaskaQ Sun 29-Oct-17 21:28:33

I also can't stand Louis. He is stuck in the 90s. He doesn't understand modern trends at all. Just look how he let poor Spencer go on last night with the faded, ripped denim and boyband quiff. And the fact he picked Lloyd for the live shows. Yes, he is amazing but he is boring as hell. No one wants to hear that kind of cheesy ballad music on the radio these days.

Everything that comes out of his mouth is cliched shite. I cringe at everything.

And I haaaaate when he thinks only Scotland can vote for Scottish acts and Ireland for Irish etc.

Agh. He gives me the rage. Why can't Simon fire him?

ContessaBonessa Sun 29-Oct-17 21:30:16

I support real music, not bad karaoke and so never watch X Factor. It would be a betrayal of the three professional musicians there have been in my family to do so.

Ok hun.

SnipSnipMrBurgess Sun 29-Oct-17 21:31:05

ForalltheSaints

God, how pretentious thlbiscuit

FlexTimeCheekyFucker Sun 29-Oct-17 21:32:33

Pretentious, moi?

DailyMailReadersAreThick Sun 29-Oct-17 21:33:52

thlgrin

FlexTimeCheekyFucker Sun 29-Oct-17 21:34:40

Ooh, cross post Snip. Do you think she saw "X Factor" in the title and came on just to trot out that little rehearsed nugget?

RangeTesKopeks Sun 29-Oct-17 21:36:35

The Cutkelvins are brilliant 👍👍 Rai-Elle's amazing too!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now