Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

To ask of your funniest Christmas themed stories?

(3 Posts)
MissionItsPossible Sun 29-Oct-17 12:00:10

I am prepared to be told I am BVU as it's so early but I don't care grin What are your funniest Christmas stories?

When I was about six we were watching the Mr. Bean Christmas episode (I was cross legged on the floor in front of the TV) and when he got the turkey stuck on his head for some reason it scared the shit out of me and I screamed and hurtled out of the way...straight into the Christmas tree which I managed to pull down on myself blush

There's also a home video of me screaming with happiness at the present I had just opened: AA batteries confused

Awwlookatmybabyspider Sun 29-Oct-17 12:23:23

Not Christmas themed as such, but my dad was arrested for being drunk and disorderly with his mates. Going back even before I was born, anyway
One of his mates was called Frank Christmas and the police officer was asking each of them their names
John Smith. Joe Blogs. Billy Bob Joe
ect ect, anywsy he got to poor Frank and said and What's your name to which he rsplies Mr F Christmas
The police officer was screaming at him. Don't take the fuckin piss out me. Now what's your name,
Its Mr F Christmas, honest.
Que my dad and all his mates killing themselves laughing saying "Ho Ho Ho"
The funniest thing is. This happened around Christmasgrin

MissionItsPossible Sun 29-Oct-17 12:42:41

Awwlookatmybabyspider grin Love it!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now