Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Aibu to like the m&s sparks card?

(4 Posts)
agedknees Sat 28-Oct-17 13:50:24

Saw a pair of boots I loved in m&s. Had my size (wide fit size 3 - I have square feet]. Anyway, went to pay. The sales assistant asked if I had a sparks card, showed her it. She asked if I had looked at my offers, I said I hadn’t bothered, and she checked for me.

I had an offer for 20% off womenswear, so £13off my boots!! Never again will I diss my sparks card. We have lovely m&s staff up north.

MyBrilliantDisguise Sat 28-Oct-17 13:52:14

I had the same experience. The woman at the till asked if I'd looked at the offers and I said no, so she looked it up and saved me about £20.

MathsFiend Sat 28-Oct-17 13:52:20

Yes, but the point is you were just lucky the assistant mentioned it you. If she hadn't, you wouldn't have got the discount as it isn't automatically added to you card.

Sparklingbrook Sat 28-Oct-17 13:54:10

That's great, and really good service for her to check for you. I think the thing is with a lot of the loyalty cards people don't really understand how to use them or what they are getting. The blurb doesn't always make complete sense.

I had a letter from the AA today. Apparently I get money off at Harvester and Toby Carvery. It's all on the App apparently but I had never looked. blush

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now