Talk

Advanced search

Bad cut or way hair is?

(12 Posts)
Raindancer411 Fri 27-Oct-17 10:16:46

Not sure where to put this, so thought I would see if other thought I was BU in not being happy with sons hair cut.

Took my son for a hair cut he has the style like Sebastian in neverending story. It just needed a trim over ears, fringe and neck and showed lady a pic of what I wanted.

I thought she looked like she was cutting heavily but as his hair was wet, it was hard to tell.

When we got home and I dried it, it’s so short and looks nothing like what it is meant to.

The fringe is really short and can see where she has cut more one side. Then when you look from the back, it looks uneven and hacked at.

Thoughts?

Needless to say we won’t be going back and it will grow out, just maybe not as fast as I like lol

Btw that pic is with hair clay in to try and tame it 😳

PandorasXbox Fri 27-Oct-17 10:23:29

Not good sorry.

Raindancer411 Fri 27-Oct-17 16:30:56

Thanks Pandora, I am glad it's not just me. Pleased I waited until after his school photos to have it down now!!

BitOutOfPractice Fri 27-Oct-17 16:32:15

It looks like it's been hacked at with a butter knife. Poor lad. I'd go back

TheCatsMother99 Fri 27-Oct-17 16:39:25

Sorry but I don't think it's great either. It looks like it's a grown out style that need a to be cut rather than that it's just been cut.

Pickleypickles Fri 27-Oct-17 16:41:14

Its very.....feathery? confused

PandorasXbox Fri 27-Oct-17 16:41:53

Aw bless him. Could you go somewhere else and get them to sort it? I’d be scared risking going back as they might make it worse!

babycakes1010 Fri 27-Oct-17 16:42:27

I'm a hairdresser/barber and I have to say that is a bad job sorry....i would take him back

FeelingAggrieved Fri 27-Oct-17 16:43:29

Can you take him back there but to someone else and get it fixed at no extra cost? They have just hacked away at it!

Raindancer411 Fri 27-Oct-17 18:15:03

Thanks all, I feel more happier to know it's not just me. I wouldn't go back to them to sort it, that's for sure and anyone else would have to take it shorter, which he doesn't want.

I shall have to keep using gel on it. It was £9 for a cut which is one of the more expensive places down the road.

I am just calling it his ruffled surfer dude look and not making a fuss of it in front of him.

For the hairdressers, how long do you think it may take to get it back to the original style he wanted?

Garlicansapphire Fri 27-Oct-17 18:16:42

the back you cant really tell - but the front is shit. Sorry!

Namechangetempissue Fri 27-Oct-17 18:19:45

Yikes! Your poor son- it's dreadful!
Can you go to another hairdresser for a sort out? I know his hair will be shorter than his requested style, but at least it would be neat and look a lot better?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: