Advanced search

To find a way to report neighbour...

(2 Posts)
Sickoffamilydrama Thu 26-Oct-17 22:40:02

Not sure if AIBU is the right place for this but here goes.

We live in a 1940s semi with fairly solid thick walls.

Our neighbours joined to us have been in a few months we keep hearing shouting and banging actually tonight it was really loud shouting saying fuck off and one of the kids names.

They have 4 kids we often hear the toddlers screaming in the middle of the night nothing abnormal about that kids cry.

We keep smelling weed coming from their garden and we've noticed people going in and out quickly so suspect they might be drug dealing. Our other neighbour mentioned that they have seen Dodgy people going in and out.

So do we report them to the police or NSPCC as I have concerns for the environment these kids are in?

Oh and I've seen them leave the toddlers ( think they are about 2) to climb up a fairly high slide and on a trampoline completely unsupervised, I'm all for letting kids take calculated risks and explore but it was just dangerous.

Sickoffamilydrama Thu 26-Oct-17 22:54:23

DH thinks we should leave it or go down the police station and have a quiet word. So they don't know it's us and make our lives he'll.
Where as I think fuck that we don't know that the banging isn't domestic violence and the other neighbours next to them but not joining them have been complaining to us about hearing the shouting and swearing and was going saying about reporting them to the council ( it's council owned) so another neighbour could report and I don't want it on my conscience that I did nothing to help those kids if something bad is happening.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: