Talk

Advanced search

To be so fucking fed up with cars and drivers i cant even...

(1 Post)
grannysmiff Thu 26-Oct-17 18:12:51

I live in an ancient market town. There are major roads and normal streets all over the place, but no, drivers just have to drive down the street that connects my flat to the main square: its really really narrow and cobbled. There isnt a single time i cycle down that road without a car coming down it. Its so narrow i have to stop and stick to the wall, pedestrians sometimes turn to put their backs to the walls too so the car can pass.

On average every time i go down it i would guess i cross paths with about 5 or 6 cars.

I get this is the councils job to sort out but it just pisses me off. The cars want to shave an extra 30 seconds off the time it would take if they just drove down the fucking tarmacked normal roads that were built for them in the first place.

Ok this is a rant i know. But feels like im seeing more and more multi car households, sometimes more cars on the road than pedestrians on the pavement. It just fucking annoys me. I get for some people they really do need to use a car, but for others its like we have a fucking good public transport system or you know, learn to walk.

AIBU?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now