Talk

Advanced search

Dog barking at 6am / all day weekends

(10 Posts)
Danno266 Mon 23-Oct-17 12:41:17

Does anyone have a dog barking constantly. Neighbours dog barking for hours on end most days and from 6am in the morning waking up my 2 yr old, it also starts a chain reaction with all th we other dogs in the neighbourhood, what is wrong with people that they think this behaviour is ok!

toriatoriatoria Mon 23-Oct-17 12:42:28

Have you spoken to your neighbor about it? Are they at home when it happened or are they leaving early for work in the mornings?

MatildaTheCat Mon 23-Oct-17 12:43:31

It's not ok. Report to the council. We have a dog warden who dealt with a situation we had with this. I've since got my own dog who quite likes a good bark but the difference is that we actively mange it.

FucksakeCuntingFuckingTwats Mon 23-Oct-17 12:44:59

We have neighbours with a dog like this. They moved out and rented the house for a couple years and just moved back in a couple of weeks ago and the barkings resumed. Nightmare.

Bluelonerose Mon 23-Oct-17 12:46:36

Yes it's annoying our neighbours have one like that. Tbf to them after you hear the dog you normally hear the bloke twice as loud telling it to stfu so it don't wake the street.

Seeyamonday Mon 23-Oct-17 12:48:43

This is unacceptable, we have the same problem, I phoned the council after getting no where with 2 sets of neighbours, things haven't got a lot better but I'm going to make a bloody nuisance of myself with the dog warden until something is done!! I have a dog of my own but I'm a responsible dog owner, my dog is walked, not left alone in the garden to get on everyone else's tits!! Makes my blood boil!!

coldweatherlove Mon 23-Oct-17 13:17:03

Have you actually spoken to your neighbours about it? They may be completely unaware that their dog is doing this all day!

Nandoshoes Mon 23-Oct-17 13:44:25

Are you my Neighbour?

If so I let my dog out at 6am he loves to bark. It's his favorite past time activity.
Same as your kids love to scream at shout at 9:30-10:30 pm. Same as you have been using power tools everyday after 6pm for three months. Same as your wife's idea of cutting back your trees is banging on my fking fence.

If not I'm sorry. Contact your council and make a noise complaint.

Maybe also rspca if they are distressed.

SilverSpot Mon 23-Oct-17 13:47:40

If so I let my dog out at 6am he loves to bark. It's his favorite past time activity.

Wow. Glad I don't live near you!

MrsEight Mon 23-Oct-17 14:00:21

My neighbours dog howls all day as she leave it.

It’s awful sad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now