Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Ex contacting me after being horrible

(6 Posts)
user1483964745 Sun 22-Oct-17 20:59:58

Me and ex broke up 2 weeks ago. Horrible end - got pissed and threw me out on the streets with a bag about 4am. Said he didn't want a relationship and he was an alcoholic aggressive abusive man who would keep hurting me if I stayed.

Been trying to stay civil because he went all nice and wanted to be "best friends". Spent my bday together. Been upset about a week but something in me switched Friday. Thinking of all the shit he's put me through. So ignored calls and texts.

Since Friday he's messaged me 6 times. Rang twice and asked me to tell him I'm okay. Said he had bad dream about me and this situation is "killing him" and that he misses me.

Aibu to ignore him or should I tell him I don't want to speak anymore ?

MagicFajita Sun 22-Oct-17 21:02:12

Block him or change your phone number. He's an arsehole and I don't know how you can tolerate his nasty , abusive behaviour.

Aeroflotgirl Sun 22-Oct-17 21:02:49

He is abusive and toxic, you are best deleting and blocking him out of yiur life.

MehMehAndMeh Sun 22-Oct-17 21:04:20

Nope. Block. Ignore. He's trying to reel you back in. Do not engage at all. He will see any contact, even fuck off and leave me alone you prick as a slightly ajar door to wheedle his way back in and work on you to get what he wants. As far as he is concerned you do not exist.

Birdsgottafly Sun 22-Oct-17 21:04:50

Google "cycles of abuse", that is what is going on.

Move on.

user1483964745 Sun 22-Oct-17 21:15:04

Just cried my eyes out at the cycles of abuse sad

So weird you don't get how bad it is until you're out of it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now