Talk

Advanced search

The apprentice

(11 Posts)
Theresamayscough Wed 18-Oct-17 21:44:39

Ok it’s now basically the X factor early editions of the insane.

5foot5 Wed 18-Oct-17 22:00:12

I am usually out on Wednesday so don't see it. Tonight I was in and DD had it on. They are all so awful I can hardly bear to watch

Theresamayscough Wed 18-Oct-17 22:01:00

Just bloody embarrassing!

wheresthel1ght Wed 18-Oct-17 22:17:05

Currently watching about half hour behind and they are awful!

Siobhan is vile

sayyouwill Wed 18-Oct-17 22:29:46

It's such a guilty pleasure!!

I often watch it on a Wednesday and spend my Thursday morning shower practicing my own pitch/idea for said task

Theresamayscough Wed 18-Oct-17 22:50:24

pitching the robot to the over 60s!

My 80 year old dad texted me ‘they can’t spell and why are there 2 names for the one robot? This wouldn’t help your mothers altzimers’’ wink he has a point.

TheRealGussieFinkNottle Wed 18-Oct-17 23:14:26

Faaaarkin ell. Just catching up with it now, and have got to the bit where the women's team are pitching to the department store. They're all talking over each other, and none of it looks professional or prepared at all 😱😱

Sunnysidegold Wed 18-Oct-17 23:33:18

Haven't seen tonight's episode...but from previous weeks - why does that girl insist on wearing those awful glasses??? The ones that look like they belong to a man from 1992.

melj1213 Wed 18-Oct-17 23:37:08

What I really don't get is that the Apprentice is supposed to be the "best and brightest minds in Britain" and yet they all act like children.

OK I get that it's very "reality series" and they manufacture situations and put restrictions on the teams that they wouldn't usually have (eg in the scavenger hunt tasks where they have to find specific products they can't just google items and locations) but they're just so unprofessional ... constantly talking over each other and interrupting during "professional" pitches

Not interrupting each other is not even professionalism it's just basic common courtesy!

RangeTesKopeks Wed 18-Oct-17 23:52:28

Bloody hell what a car crash 😱 I'm amazed the girls' team won! I actually preferred the boys' team. Bit sad Elliott left sad

SiimonJeffrii Wed 18-Oct-17 23:59:21

Siobhan is absolutely awful.

I fucking love Elizabeth though grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now