Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

To think there must be something wrong with me?

(4 Posts)
MrsOverTheRoad Wed 18-Oct-17 12:57:24

I'm 45 and in almost constant pain. Mainly in my feet, ankles and legs...I'm slim though...no injuries and x rays revealed no signs of anything. So definitely not arthiritis.

I can walk about but only for while...and i get exhausted! SO tired. No shortage of anything...had blood tests and they tested me for auto immune disorders too.

I work part time from home but really want a job...but today after walking the mile home with DD from school I was in such agony and SO tired that I thought what can I DO??

I can't drive so any job I get I will need to use public transport...the thought of catching a bus and train to our nearest large town is frankly scary.

I get so tired just from morning and afternoon school run. sad what could it be? I sleep well...

Artistic Wed 18-Oct-17 13:29:56

I suffer from the same. I have hypermobile joints - especially ankles. I've had friends who've had similar pains & been diagnosed with B12 deficiency.

There can be many causes but need investigation. There is always a solution!

KimmySchmidt1 Wed 18-Oct-17 13:33:44

try suggestion above and also osteopath in case they can help.

MrsOverTheRoad Wed 18-Oct-17 14:09:20

Thanks both. Artistic I have wondered about hypermobility funnily enough! I will look at the vitamin B12 too. x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now