Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

To ask what the wildest thing you have ever done is

(58 Posts)
adventuresinbabysitting Tue 17-Oct-17 14:18:19

I find it quite amusing on one hand how innocent my husbands teen years were as opposed to mine and quite concerned on the other than I really did do some silly things!

Distract me from lots of work to do this afternoon and tell me the wildest thing you done, good or bad, before 18?

WhyDidIEatThat Tue 17-Oct-17 14:19:22

You first!

araiwa Tue 17-Oct-17 14:20:22

I posted in aibu a thread that should have been in chat

Or the sun

Butterymuffin Tue 17-Oct-17 14:25:00

I once ran through fields of wheat...

I'm sure you can get wilder stories than mine on other websites though OP. Maybe try some of them instead?

duckduckmouse Tue 17-Oct-17 14:26:53

I streaked at a Lenny Kravitz concert aged about 15 or 16
I was made to wear a bin bag for when my dad came to collect me from the police

adventuresinbabysitting Tue 17-Oct-17 14:51:09

I pretended to go on a school trip for a week but really went to stay with my boyfriend whose parents were on holiday shock I was 15 and he was 16!

soberexpat Tue 17-Oct-17 14:51:44

Had sex in the ruins of Pompeii.

adventuresinbabysitting Tue 17-Oct-17 14:52:49

Also I had a clepto problem aged about 13-15, I used to pinch the weirdest things ... that obviously stemmed from a deeper issue I'm guessing!!

adventuresinbabysitting Tue 17-Oct-17 14:53:56

Was it epically Romantic?!

adventuresinbabysitting Tue 17-Oct-17 14:54:15

Not the Lenny streaking, although bravo!

jollygoose Tue 17-Oct-17 14:55:44

bunked school for weeks aged15 my bf met me at the end of the road on his motorbike and we would go out for the day, picnic on my packed lunch and be home by 4pm he sent note toi the school that I had glandular fever.

GameOldBirdz Tue 17-Oct-17 14:56:45

I injected heroin just for fun.

It seemed pretty wild at the time as we were normally taking fairly "safe" recreational drugs which everyone was taking. But heroin was like another world, very different suppliers, very different other users etc.

Wild? Maybe. Fucking stupid? Yes.

minesapintofwine Tue 17-Oct-17 14:58:07

I'm not posting much until some of these stories get a bit wilder!

(Mine involves a blow job, a fire escape and a police car...blush)

The streaking story is great!

duckduckmouse Tue 17-Oct-17 14:58:21

The love stories are brilliant.

I also had sex in a steam room in Portugal and in a bird spotting hut in the country side.

soupforbrains Tue 17-Oct-17 14:58:22

Bravo! duck I always sort of wanted to streak at some sort of sporting event. As an Ice Skater I always thought it would be hilarious to do so at an Ice sport event, because you'd be starkers, but wearing your skates...

never did it though.

not that i didn't do far wilder things which a cannot possibly admit here Will try to recall some things I can say!

confusedandemployed Tue 17-Oct-17 14:58:57

GameOldBirdz wins thread shock

minesapintofwine Tue 17-Oct-17 14:59:03

Ok and the heroin one is wilder!

duckduckmouse Tue 17-Oct-17 14:59:40

And I've run through people's gardens in Portugal and swimming all their pools. We got chased on golf buggies half dressed.
We also broke into the bar which hadn't been locked and drank a lot of their spirits.

You know what, life is too short. Fuck it, do what you want!!

Stompythedinosaur Tue 17-Oct-17 15:01:53

Had a threesome on a band tour of the Czech republic when I was 17.

Gave an actor boyfriend a blow job backstage while a play was going on.

Went hiking alone in some mountains in Peru when no one knew where I was.

Ah, the joys of youth.

Ahardmanisgoodtofind Tue 17-Oct-17 15:05:45

Had sex in some very inappropriate places. Used to get high and go ice-skating. Walked home almost naked for a dare. Not so wild as bloody stupid. Wish I'd been a bit wilder tbh, never got caught though.

LagunaBubbles Tue 17-Oct-17 15:10:21

Got drunk at a NY party and ended up in a graveyard giving a guy a blow job.

Went to Wales when I was 16 to meet my friends penpal...had sex with his friend at lunchtime outside after lots of drinks and then another different friend at night in a room where my friend and her penpal were also having sex. Ah the memories of youth! Im 46 now. grin

adventuresinbabysitting Tue 17-Oct-17 15:13:39

Brilliant grin

duckduckmouse Tue 17-Oct-17 15:16:46

Oh god the memories are coming back.

Whilst taking MDMA we were partying too hard and I started hallucinating. We were all naked and having some sort of orgy and then the boys ran down the road naked. The police were called and they came in whilst we were all naked. My friend stood on the mdma whilst we were all questioned. We thought it was about 2 am and it was the middle of the afternoon blush

Now I'm much calmer but I do occasionally cook a rustler whilst my son naps 🤣

PlumpkinArse Tue 17-Oct-17 15:22:12

For a while I sold my used pants online. It didn't feel particularly "wild" but it's pretty weird.

Papafran Tue 17-Oct-17 17:33:22

You do all realise this will be published in the daily mail and was probably started by a journalist, right?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now