Talk

Advanced search

To wonder how anyone can be this vain?

(122 Posts)
Telstar99 Tue 17-Oct-17 12:09:15

🤣🤣😂😂😂

Or is she just deluded?

'I am soooooooo beautiful, and perfect, and hot, and no man I have ever met is good enough for me. All the male friends of my kids fancy me, I have had men from abroad saying if they lived closer they would date me, I could get a rich man if I wanted one, I look half my age, yada yada yada.'

What on earth is going on in this woman's head? I mean, it's ok to be confident and assertive and so on, but this is just too over-the-top!... confused

Whatever you think about this, it will give you a good laugh! grin

www.itv.com/thismorning/style-beauty/looking-half-my-age-is-a-curse-im-just-too-attractive-to-find-love

GeillisTheWitch Tue 17-Oct-17 12:13:34

She doesn't look 22, that's for sure. Maybe early 30s but not half her age.

TempStamos Tue 17-Oct-17 12:14:56

Tbh I don’t think she is that beautiful, and I wouldn’t say she looked half her age. Maybe it’s her ego and not her looks that has prevented her from finding love?
But I can also understand how being beautiful can be a curse ( as well as a blessing )

ThePeanutGallery Tue 17-Oct-17 12:15:17

Samantha Brick is that you?

Junglefowl Tue 17-Oct-17 12:16:15

I have a friend who has this problem, she genuinely does as it is actually hard rather than something she is bragging about. So I don't know as not in her shoes, though I wouldn't go public about the problem personally!

PolkaDottyRose Tue 17-Oct-17 12:20:22

I think if someone decides that no man she has ever met has been good enough for her then the problem lies within her rather than in everyone out there.

BlueSuffragette Tue 17-Oct-17 12:21:32

Deluded. Is the choker to cover the saggy neck?

Anecdoche Tue 17-Oct-17 12:21:50

she thinks she looks 22?

she's a perfectly fine looking woman but she's not youthful.

there's nothing wrong with not looking young but it is pointless announcing that you do when your face doesn't match your claim.

nobody is too pretty to find love. what a stupid thing to say.

it's hard to find love if you are an arrogant twat. but not if you are pretty.

Missstickinthemud Tue 17-Oct-17 12:22:56

I sometimes wonder with people like her, if deep down they prefer being alone but find that hard to admit for some reason? Not that difficult to believe as there can be a lot of social pressure to settle down.

Maybe that's why they give so many excuses about why they can't find someone.

KoalaD Tue 17-Oct-17 12:23:55

'too attractive to find love'

That is not a thing.

TrickyKid Tue 17-Oct-17 12:24:11

Definitely her attitude stopping her from finding someone. She looks good but nothing out of the ordinary, I don't think she looks young for her age at all.

NameChanger22 Tue 17-Oct-17 12:25:22

I think she looks about 43. She's averagely attractive. 44 is the age most people need glasses; either that or she has a magic mirror.

NotAPuffin Tue 17-Oct-17 12:25:29

She hasn't made herself any more likely to find love by doing this, that's for sure.

brasty Tue 17-Oct-17 12:28:13

I suspect this is just a way of earning money, or promoting herself for some other purpose. I doubt she really believes it. But it is an easy way to get media attention.

She looks the age she is. Black women of the same age always have better skin than white women, because most of the damage to skin is caused by the sun.

lionsleepstonight Tue 17-Oct-17 12:29:23

Nothing shouts glamour like a bus selfie.

InspMorse Tue 17-Oct-17 12:30:51

grin She looks her age!!

Phillip's face says it all poor chap.
He tried very hard not to smirk at the start when she was telling us how attractive she is!

Welwyncitydweller Tue 17-Oct-17 12:30:51

She looks average, perfectly fine but not matching her own description of herself

Motherofterriers Tue 17-Oct-17 12:32:05

Good heavens - I looked at the photo first and guessed her age as 44.

Toddlerteaplease Tue 17-Oct-17 12:32:32

I think she looks mid 40’s. I’m sure she’d look better without the make up.

whoareyoukidding Tue 17-Oct-17 12:32:43

She is attractive looking with an unattractive personality, and the personality is what shines through.

TroelsLovesSquinkies Tue 17-Oct-17 12:33:34

Nah, she's wishful thinking, she looks like a normal 40ish to me.
Back in the 60's she'd look young for her age, but now days just about everyone takes care if themselves and looks as nice as that.

Backoff85 Tue 17-Oct-17 12:34:02

Looks 37
Attractiveness 4/10 from me

:-/

Joinourclub Tue 17-Oct-17 12:34:45

Hilariously deluded! I love how Philip was trying hard not to laugh at The start.

HateSummer Tue 17-Oct-17 12:35:32

Her teeth though confused

RitaMills Tue 17-Oct-17 12:36:06

She's a perfectly nice looking woman but so are loads of other women I see out and about on a day to day basis. Nothing about her is standing out to me that justifies her being given that platform to talk about her 'being too beautiful' struggles, I'm guessing they are bringing her on the show to take the piss a bit. confused

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now