Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Car accident?

(5 Posts)
RoomOfRequirement Tue 17-Oct-17 10:32:16

I was driving to work early hours of this morning, still dark outside, when I hit/scraped the passenger side of another vehicle upon changing lanes, i think after being blinded by headlights. I was completely at fault and luckily the man I hit was very understanding. No injuries and what appears to be minor damage.

I feel so guilty. I can't stop crying and feeling sick. Laying here now and can't sleep (shift work). Can't think of anything else, I feel so bad for that poor man and don't know how I'm going to drive tonight.

Not sure if thats an AIBU. Just asking for a hand hold/stories to make me feel slightly less shit? Sorry.

PandorasXbox Tue 17-Oct-17 10:37:13

Poor you. I’m glad the man was kind. It was just an accident. Sweet cup of tea and some chocolate 🍫 brew for you.

StudentMumArghh Tue 17-Oct-17 10:37:18

I think you are in shock and the thought of what could of happened is playing on your mind. It was an accident, don't be hard on yourself flowers Be grateful it wasn't a serious accident and no one was hurt.

SonicBoomBoom Tue 17-Oct-17 10:39:39

It was an accident. Nobody was hurt. These things happen.

You just need to be thankful that nobody was injured, cars can be fixed, and you'll be a more careful driver in future.

Don't be so hard on yourself.

RoomOfRequirement Tue 17-Oct-17 10:57:13

Thank you all x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now