Talk

Advanced search

To like this guy and be quite happy that nothing's happening?

(3 Posts)
CharlotteCollinsneeLucas Mon 16-Oct-17 21:00:46

I like him. He seems to like me, maybe just as a friend. We get on well at times, then at other times we don't have anything to say to each other. Although that's ok, I think, because we're both quite quiet.

I don't know if he would see me as more than a friend. I think there are good reasons why he wouldn't ask me out, but maybe I'm deluded.

In any case, I don't want him to ask me out. I'm quite happy enjoying little snippets of time with him and imagining there might be more.

This means I have the emotional maturity of a 13yo, approximately, right?

KC225 Mon 16-Oct-17 21:23:08

I disagree. Nice to gave a bit of flirty flirts with someone. Always adds a spark to the day. Sounds like you are not ready for a relationship, or the effort of finding out if he is up for one. Enjoy it for what it is but be aware of slipping into the friends zone and it being torturous

CharlotteCollinsneeLucas Mon 16-Oct-17 21:29:35

I am probably not ready for a relationship, no. Would love to be in one, but in all honesty, this may be the first time in my life that I've liked someone who likes me, too. So the chances of a relationship working out well are probably slim.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now