Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

To be pissed off at my dreams!!

(6 Posts)
littlem133 Mon 16-Oct-17 07:16:15

Over the last two nights I’ve crashed my car, broke my glasses, got attacked by a small mammal, Kids got cancer, and had to clean up after Prince George being sick! I’ve changed my diet, changed my pillow, stopped drinking alcohol (that’s how annoying this is!) and nothing seems to stop the dreams AND they stay with me all the next day. Ive always been a big dreamer but it’s been crazy for about 2 months now. What can I do!!!

JustifiedandAncient80 Mon 16-Oct-17 08:17:08

Before you go to sleep imagine you are putting on a full length silver cloak with a hood. Really visualize wearing the cloak, feel the weight of it on your shoulders. I find this works for me if I am having vivid dreams or picking up upsetting thoughts.

littlem133 Mon 16-Oct-17 14:47:49

Really? Why does that work?

liz70 Mon 16-Oct-17 15:03:21

It's a form of shielding, like visualizing being surrounded by white light for protection.

MissWilmottsGhost Mon 16-Oct-17 16:22:16

Have you started taking any medication? Doctor gave me sertraline and now my dreams are nuts, which is often quite amusing, but last night DH woke me up because I was having a proper screaming nightmare shock

littlem133 Mon 16-Oct-17 17:36:56

No medication. I’ve always been a dreamer but it’s been extreme recently

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now