Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

To ask for a hand hold please?

(12 Posts)
Discusting Sun 15-Oct-17 02:10:38

I have D&V. I am a dreadful patient and really bad at being ill.

I am at MIL’s for the night with 1 year old DD who also isn’t herself and a DH who also feels sick. Just want the luxury of my own bed and bathroom!

Sympathy please!

Ladybirdbookworm Sun 15-Oct-17 02:16:04

flowers
Get well soon - drink plenty of fluids and get some rest

blanklook Sun 15-Oct-17 02:18:47

Sympathy and a bucket for you OP with scentless flowers

NoLoveofMine Sun 15-Oct-17 02:30:42

Hope you are alright flowers

Badbadtromance Sun 15-Oct-17 02:32:53

Get well soon xxx

TiesThatBindMe Sun 15-Oct-17 02:36:02

Euggh. Can't think of anything worse than diarrhoea in somebody elses house. I like privacy while I shitstorm and puke.
Strong handhold from me.

Discusting Sun 15-Oct-17 02:36:47

Thank you. Can’t stop shaking and shivering! Wish this house had more than one bathroom as can’t see me moving for the foreseeable future.

TiesThatBindMe Sun 15-Oct-17 02:44:14

You sound quite ill! Take paracetamol if you can keep it down.

Brokenbutbreathing Sun 15-Oct-17 02:52:43

Hand-holding here! Also been sick, and shaking and can’t sleep, aching too much. Wishing us both rest.

HappenedForAReisling Sun 15-Oct-17 02:52:59

Oh no, I feel for you! I used to get D&V every time i visoted the inlaws. It wasn't anything to do with them but at the time they were in a different country and i'd manage to pick up something between arriving in their country and getting to their house so I always arrived at theirs with D&V.

It started the first time I went to his country at 3 months pregnant. I ended up in hospital on a drip. Inlaws have two bathrooms in their house. It was a few years since DH had been home so MiL organised a dinner for a few of the locals he'd grown up with. MiL asked everyone to use one bathroom only so I had sole use of the other one. The guests got a glimpse of me out of the corner of their eye descending the staircase and disappearing into the bathroom.
When you're ill you need your own bathroom.

Discusting Sun 15-Oct-17 03:04:57

And now DH has just started being sick! Trying not to wake DD and hoping she doesn’t catch it

Rainbowqueeen Sun 15-Oct-17 04:03:49

How awful for you

Grated apple left to sit for 10 minutes and then you eat it is a great cure for diarrhoea.
Hope you feel better soon

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now