Talk

Advanced search

If Dear Deirdre was run by Mumsnet

(4 Posts)
Funko Tue 10-Oct-17 22:43:30

I’ve wanted to post this many many times.
But idling through the internet as you do.. Dear Deidre - the Sun as I’m sure you know.

Jesus bloody Christ, that woman, whilst I’m 100% sure she has actually helped many many people with all manner of problems. Why does she persist with advocating forgiveness and counselling and the woman trying harder when their other half is a lying cheating fuckwit? Every. Single. Time.

It angers the fuck out of me. If ever should someone shout LTB, it’s should be her.

I know this is AIBU. And I know LTB is bandied quite quickly around these parts.

But you know what, I have learned so so much from the great and good here. The freedom program, women’s aid, etc. I hadn’t a fucking clue before I joined MN.

You’d think such a high profile ‘figure’ would be doing so much more.

Anyway rant over. I just needed to protest!

JeReviens Tue 10-Oct-17 23:15:53

The Sun? Who reads The Sun? shock
I don't know who Deidre is but if its a newspaper agony aunt then it's all made up in-house anyway!

SecretLifeOfSam Tue 10-Oct-17 23:19:22

The Sun? Who reads The Sun?

Agreed.

Nettletheelf Tue 10-Oct-17 23:29:43

Is she the one whose problem page is accompanied by a photo story that always features women in their underwear?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now