Talk

Advanced search

You've been pigged?

(252 Posts)
RainbowsAndCrystals Mon 09-Oct-17 21:18:46

Aibu to think you wouldn't share this story with the papers?

Read it on The Mail so I won't link but basically British girl meets Dutch guy in Barcelona. He spends the next 3/4 months calling her and asking her to come over to Amsterdam.

She does and then he never shows up at the airport and texts her to say "you've been pigged"

Basically means pulling an ugly girl to then dump her.

He denies it but even if he did do aibu to think you would never tell this story to the world?

Mrsjohnmurphy Mon 09-Oct-17 21:20:20

I said that too!! I'd probably take to my bed for a week, friend pointed out that money may have crossed palms.

DeleteOrDecay Mon 09-Oct-17 21:22:46

Good on her, it’s good for people to be made aware that this is a thing and scum like him should be shamed for their behaviour.

52FestiveRoad Mon 09-Oct-17 21:23:43

Name and shame him- why not. She has done nothing wrong, he on the other hand...

MammaTJ Mon 09-Oct-17 21:24:14

That is low, but no, I would not have wanted to share it with the world.

RainbowsAndCrystals Mon 09-Oct-17 21:25:41

There's not really any proof to say he did do this though?

And that's not me believing a male over a female. Theres just no evidence to support what happened.

There wasn't even a screen shot of the texts that had been sent previously.

MrsAJ27 Mon 09-Oct-17 21:26:32

I think she did right to share the story...too much shady shit goes on without ppl knowin!

I hope she can move on and at least ppl know what that arsehole is about

abblie Mon 09-Oct-17 21:27:57

I would never ever share it to anyone lol nor would I have wasted more money on flights home the next day I would have made the most of my trip

The guy accused of it shared his side of the story and had been given threats

Jjacobb Mon 09-Oct-17 21:28:49

I think she was really brave to out him, Hes a nasty little turd, I hope his mother gives him a good slap. I’d be devastated if I thought my ds had ever treated a woman like that.
I’ve seen his picture and he’s definitely no oil painting,

3EyedRaven Mon 09-Oct-17 21:29:33

Nah, fuck it.
Name and shame.

SchadenfreudePersonified Mon 09-Oct-17 21:30:30

What a horrible thing to do!

Some people are unspeakably cruel.

Normalserviceissuspended Mon 09-Oct-17 21:31:24

I wonder if it was her friends?

Minidoghugs Mon 09-Oct-17 21:32:04

I believe her why would she make it up?

Hufflepuff719 Mon 09-Oct-17 21:32:26

I wouldn't go to the papers.

But she has named and shamed him and embarrassed him for the pig he is.

BlueThesaurusRex Mon 09-Oct-17 21:32:42

Latest is he’s denying this happened. Says there was no relationship, no sex and no phone contact...

Of course if I was him, I’d say that too!

londonrach Mon 09-Oct-17 21:32:48

Says alot about him. She had a lucky escape from this chidish boy. Well done she for bringing it to the worlds media.

Gowgirl Mon 09-Oct-17 21:34:26

Pull a pig was about when i was in college about a hundred years ago!
Its nasty and horrible but so are most teenagers...

ThePinkOcelot Mon 09-Oct-17 21:34:48

OMG what a twat! She has nothing to be ashamed of. Him on the other hand..........

MadMags Mon 09-Oct-17 21:37:05

I find it very odd that she doesn't have the texts...

However, if it is a thing it is truly despicable and, not to be dramatic, it honestly makes me despair of what we've become.

Awwlookatmybabyspider Mon 09-Oct-17 21:38:09

Why shouldn't she share the story.
She has nothing to be ashamed of. She's not the nasty shallow idiotic cunt.
Shes Clearly dodged a bullet though.
I hope she finds someone who makes her very happy, and that he ends up a lonely old man. Its no more than he deserves.

Armadillostoes Mon 09-Oct-17 21:39:03

If her account is true then good for her to name and shame him. She has done nothing wrong and he is a pitiful excuse for a human being. Why not warn other people about him?

Paris1986 Mon 09-Oct-17 21:39:24

I said exactly the same thing earlier. It's absolutely cruel, awful and horrible. I would be curled up in bed for days though, not wanting to talk to the papers!

Paris1986 Mon 09-Oct-17 21:39:25

I said exactly the same thing earlier. It's absolutely cruel, awful and horrible. I would be curled up in bed for days though, not wanting to talk to the papers!

Awwlookatmybabyspider Mon 09-Oct-17 21:40:21

His he a fucking sex stallion Don Juan or something. I bet he's not even as good looking as a pig angry

paranoidpammywhammy2 Mon 09-Oct-17 21:40:50

Won't he be able to sue for libel if it's false?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: