Talk

Advanced search

To want a pram with all these features...

(8 Posts)
xhannahx Mon 09-Oct-17 15:42:29

I am really struggling to find a pram that suits my needs and wondered if anyone had an recommendations.

I will have 2 under 2 by April next year, 14 month age gap.

I need an inline, umbrella fold stroller that is suitable from birth ( back seat only), and doesn't cost the earth.

Does this exist...I can't seem to find any!

BoredOnMatLeave Mon 09-Oct-17 15:46:54

I don't have it but I've seen my neighbour with this

Graco

I think that ticks your boxes?

BoredOnMatLeave Mon 09-Oct-17 15:49:33

Ignore me it isn't umbrella fold and I think the newborn bit is at the front. If I see another I'll post!

Oysterbabe Mon 09-Oct-17 15:50:14

Phil and Ted's seem popular round here?

BoredOnMatLeave Mon 09-Oct-17 15:50:41

Cosatto?

TroelsLovesSquinkies Mon 09-Oct-17 15:54:59

I had one like this, same brand different model, it could clip the baby car seat on the front then when they got bigger they used the seat. Dd say on the back facing me on the little jump seat, she wasn't old enough to stand. Tried the Joovy caboose too which was nice.

TammySwansonTwo Mon 09-Oct-17 15:57:04

Nope, not an umbrella fold I'm afraid, not that I've seen. Umbrella folds are all too flimsy anyway.

Oyster Max is a great compact inline that folds very small but not a huge amount of room so not sure you'd get on well with your bigger one. Joie have a new inline that's compact. I have a City select but it's heavy and hard to steer and I hate having to assemble it every time. I now have an out and about nipper but it's huge when folded.

Personally if I could go back i would get a Mountain Buggy Duet - very narrow for a double and easy steer but still quite heavy sadly

Rolypolybabies Mon 09-Oct-17 21:28:48

www.micralite.com/products.php?productid=6

This be any good? Micra lite two fold

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now