Talk

Advanced search

To ask for your help in tracking down a Clarisonic charger

(8 Posts)
Pebbles1989 Sun 08-Oct-17 13:36:13

I have a Clarisonic (Mia 2) from years ago that I really want to use again as my skin is going through a very bad patch, but I can't find the charger. I also can't find it online anywhere; the official site sells it (https://www.clarisonic.co.uk/shop-our-products-clarisonic-universal-voltage-charger-mia-mia-2/CL2201.html) but it's been out of stock for months. I'm willing to pay a reasonable price for it but just can't find it anywhere! If any of you have any bright ideas (or a spare lying around!) I'd be ever so grateful.

Pebbles1989 Sun 08-Oct-17 13:38:36

Oops, the link didn't work. Here it is: www.clarisonic.co.uk/shop-our-products-clarisonic-universal-voltage-charger-mia-mia-2/CL2201.html

LastNightMyWifeHooveredMyHead Sun 08-Oct-17 14:17:40

Did you get it directly from Clarisonic in the first place? If not, try the store you bought it from and see if they can order you one. Also, the Mia 2 isn't that old a model - any chance you're within 2 years of purchase? (The original Mia was only a year, but the 2 is 2 years)

LastNightMyWifeHooveredMyHead Sun 08-Oct-17 14:19:15

And have you tried ringing and/or emailing Clarisonic to ask? They might be able to give you more guidance about when more are expected or alternatives.

Pebbles1989 Sun 08-Oct-17 18:03:44

It came from eBay about 3 years ago. As you say, it's a relatively new model so I'm really surprised by how elusive the charger is...

LastNightMyWifeHooveredMyHead Wed 11-Oct-17 13:47:43

I'm just giving you a bump in the hope someone will be able to help smile

Fishandthechips Wed 11-Oct-17 15:41:27

Hi, If your still looking I have one that I have barely used. I didn't get on with the clarisonic so it's been living in a draw along with the charger. I will check it still works and if it does you can have it. All I ask is the postage costs as I'm a little skint at the moment.

Pebbles1989 Thu 12-Oct-17 20:00:00

Hi Fishandthechips, that would be absolutely fantastic - thank you so much. Happy to pay for postage of course. Please let me know if the charger still works? Thanks again.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now