Talk

Advanced search

Just fuck off

(271 Posts)
Funko Mon 02-Oct-17 17:25:10

I am not being unreasonable!

Everyone can literally fuck the fuck off today. Fuck your attitude, fuck your mistakes, fuck your technology and fuck your excuses.

JUST. FUCK. OFF.

And breathe.

I just needed to vent. I am soooo angry.

Feel free to add more rants into the ether.

WorraLiberty Mon 02-Oct-17 17:30:39

I just read your nickname as Fucko blush

user1494849703 Mon 02-Oct-17 17:32:02

I love a good rant, I swear some days my inner voice is Samuel L Jackson. Hope you feel better xx

PortiaCastis Mon 02-Oct-17 17:32:35

Yep everyone can fuck off to the far side of fuck then fuck off again and sit on it!!!!!!

alfagirl73 Mon 02-Oct-17 17:32:40

Exactly how I feel today! I've literally had enough today - it's been one thing after another and the day can now just fuck off! LOL! x

Talith Mon 02-Oct-17 17:33:06

YANBU. x 10000000000

hesterton Mon 02-Oct-17 17:34:37

Yeah they can do that here too. With big fat bells all over them.

IHateYourCarpet Mon 02-Oct-17 17:34:44

YES! I completely agree.

Though I've been very restrained. I didn't actually say it. Even when a pipe connected to a blocked toilet burst above my head grin

StevesFlappyCap Mon 02-Oct-17 17:35:37

Yep. Go ahead. At least you didn't start your Monday off by drinking paint thinner, that you thought was bottled water. Yes I did indeed do that.

Angelicinnocent Mon 02-Oct-17 17:36:25

Omg carpet. I was just about to add my rant but you win!

IHateYourCarpet Mon 02-Oct-17 17:37:55

Angel oh go on grin we all need a good vent sometimes.

I'm off to to burn my wee soaked shoes!

Funko Mon 02-Oct-17 17:40:05

Jesus Christ paint thinner!!! You poor thing!

I was about to add ‘and why the fuck did I think not drinking during the week was a fabulous idea and therefore not putting beer in the fridge for me to drown myself in the moment I get home from work’...

But you win!

I should namechange to CuntingFucko todaygrin

wineflowers for all

coldcanary Mon 02-Oct-17 17:41:49

I quit smoking last Thursday. Today is hard. The fact that I'm already feeling the benefits of not smoking is being totally outweighed by the fact that I want everyone and everything to Fuck Off today.
I've actually gone out of my way to avoid being sociable or looking at and posting on most threads in here purely because I know I'll be an utter cowbag.
angry

BulletFox Mon 02-Oct-17 17:43:10

I'm in F.O. mode as well. Bloody Mondays.

HandbagCrazy Mon 02-Oct-17 17:45:02

I'll add mine. Hormones, work (and the eleventy billion customers that wanted to complain today), my stupid broken kitchen sink and my favourite boots that have disappeared can all fuck off today. Along with my water supplier who has taken my direct debit twice for some reason angry

I do not have the energy to fix any of the above so this day can do one. I need to go to bed I think!

PhelanGood Mon 02-Oct-17 17:45:41

Cheer up love - it might never happen!

Turn that frown upside down.

sherrian1 Mon 02-Oct-17 17:46:52

They can all fuck fuckitty fuck fuck off, tried to make a bit of money doing online surveys but as soon as i mentioned im disabled it threw me off, all they was doing was asking me about t.v habits, so F U all surveyor type thing

Funko Mon 02-Oct-17 17:47:11

And you Phelan can fuck right off with your positivity toogrin

SquidgeyMidgey Mon 02-Oct-17 17:49:07

Absolutely, it's been one of those days. Rant away grin

LoislovesStewie Mon 02-Oct-17 17:51:47

I've just ranted about a man's shirt/tie combo on a TV programme, Theresa' Mays trousers ( I don't like them!), that silly haircut that Trump sports, oh the list is endless. I feel so much better for ranting.My OH is puzzled.

Angelicinnocent Mon 02-Oct-17 17:56:17

Well since you said I can carpet. My day started with next doors dog barking me awake at bastard o'clock. Progressed to microwave porridge explosion, followed by car blowing a tyre (scared me to death) and a really cheerful good Samaritan who helped me change it while being overwhelmingly positive (strained smile cos he was helping me) and chatty and has now reached finally home but neighbours have gone out and left bastard dog barking non stop in the garden. No wine in house!

Aeroflotgirl Mon 02-Oct-17 17:56:18

Oh I felt like that the other day, with a school mum of ds. Fuck Tarquin getting star of the day and week, Fuck Tarquin that he is now a free reader whilst ds 5, is only on pink book, fuck that he is sooooo popular he got invited to 3 parties and its only a month into a new term. I felt so fuck you, I deleted her. There and breath. Hate boasty people.

Slimthistime Mon 02-Oct-17 17:56:38

carpet - dare I ask?

I'm a bit like this because....toothache. I think I can just have it taken out. my mouth is too small for my teeth and my stupid childhood dentist - who can fuck right off - should have tackled it then. anyway, I think one needs to come out.

otherwise it will be constant fecking filling costs to consider won't it?! Argh.

I'm planning painkillers and an early night.

Tugtupite Mon 02-Oct-17 17:56:47

fuck your technology and fuck your excuses

God I love this.

Miserylovescompany2 Mon 02-Oct-17 17:57:15

Stupid fucking texts enquiring about my availability - I ain't FUCKING available - so fuck the fuck off and shove your phone up your arse!

I've officially morphed into a true misanthrope today...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now