Talk

Advanced search

..hating Abi in Eastenders? (Spoilers within- title edited by MNHQ)

(15 Posts)
Mammyloveswine Mon 25-Sep-17 18:43:14

She is just sooo annoying!! Everything about her irritates the life out of me! I know it's not real but lord she drives me mad! Anyone else feel the same? Or have someone else they find even more annoying in soapland?

NicolasFlamel Mon 25-Sep-17 18:45:38

I don't watch it regularly but whenever I catch it when I'm with my mum, Abi is whinging or has a face like a slapped arse. Didn't she used to be quite sweet?!

MyPatronusIsAUnicorn Mon 25-Sep-17 18:47:11

YANBU. She is a fucking bitch!!

I know a spoiler but I better not say as some people are very funny about spoilers.

Winteriscomingneedmorewood Mon 25-Sep-17 18:47:41

She is hideous!!

HughLauriesStubble Mon 25-Sep-17 18:51:00

Omg yes!! She used to be so sweet I can't believe they've turned her into such a vile troll sad Didn't that all start when she knocked max down?

Mammyloveswine Mon 25-Sep-17 18:51:22

Pleased I'm not alone!! Omg what's the spoiler??

Allthebestnamesareused Mon 25-Sep-17 18:56:29

You're supposed to hate her - she's the new Janine.

Yes we want the spoiler. Pm if you have to!

HughLauriesStubble Mon 25-Sep-17 19:00:25

Ooh yes spoiler please! Just had a google and couldn't find anything?

HughLauriesStubble Mon 25-Sep-17 19:00:42

And yy definitely the new Janine

vlogger Mon 25-Sep-17 19:03:15

She used to be so nice. Can't stand her now. She makes me angry. I need to remember it's not real grin

MyPatronusIsAUnicorn Mon 25-Sep-17 19:09:09

Ok

SPOILER ALERT

At Christmas both her and Lauren are leaving. I believe the new producer has axed them. Assuming the fact she is pregnant with Steven's baby and her involvement in his fake illness will come to light and lead to a dramatic exit. Hopefully!

Gottagetmoving Mon 25-Sep-17 19:11:50

I didn't like Abbi even when she was a little girl..which seems a bit mean, but she was always creeping up to her dad and, well,....just annoying!

Mammyloveswine Mon 25-Sep-17 19:12:03

Oooh Christmas drama! Also can't believe that neither Lauren's mum or dad were planning on coming to her fiancés funeral? Wtf is that all about??

ClothEaredBint Mon 25-Sep-17 19:21:38

I've never liked Abi either, just something completely unlikable about her right from the start.

I said to mom the other night when we were watching that she was heading for some kind of comeuppance, they never get away with anything on that show!

Maverick66 Mon 25-Sep-17 19:27:30

Watched East Enders since it started back in the day lol.
But stopped six months ago as it is just sooooo depressing and negative.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now