Talk

Advanced search

Shagzilla has now changed her name to Spamzilla!

(171 Posts)
AllRoadsLeadBackToRadley Tue 18-Jul-17 02:22:16

Okaaaaay...I didn't think I'd have to start a new thread- but...

She's now saying that she and DH slept together a month ago- June 8th, to be exact!

I suppose this is an update thread, really. I am once agsin pissing myself at her antics.

I'm NOT laughing at infidelity- I've have a little bit of experience of this (first gf cheated on me, etc). I'm laughing because it's absolute bs! Not only do I have 100% trust in DH, but she plucked out of thin air the date that he took off work last month, to mainline the new season of OITNB!

But OMG, the details- she could write Mills and Boon!

(In case anyone is wondering, I forgot to block her from the email I use for work).

Sorry if this makes no sense.

Ignore, or witty comeback?

CremeFresh Tue 18-Jul-17 02:25:13

What was your previous thread ?

AllRoadsLeadBackToRadley Tue 18-Jul-17 02:29:23

Shit- sorry.

www.mumsnet.com/Talk/am_i_being_unreasonable/2981597-I-wet-the-bed?msgid=70515134#70515134

Can you let me know if that posted please? I have the start of a migraine coming, and things look blurry to me at the best of times 😅

ShoesHaveSouls Tue 18-Jul-17 02:31:20

OP - you didn't wet the bed - or did you grin

www.mumsnet.com/Talk/am_i_being_unreasonable/2973045-Help-me-with-a-Hell-no-reply-please?

ShoesHaveSouls Tue 18-Jul-17 02:32:08

But gawd, she is unhinged. I mean, completely deranged.

CremeFresh Tue 18-Jul-17 02:33:57

confused

HoneyIshrunktheBiscuit Tue 18-Jul-17 02:35:10

How did you meet this woman?

WatcherOfTheNight Tue 18-Jul-17 02:35:31

Oh Op,that's classic,you've linked to the bed peeing thread 😂

Thanks shoes for the other link!

AllRoadsLeadBackToRadley Tue 18-Jul-17 02:36:18

Oh shite!!

WatcherOfTheNight Tue 18-Jul-17 02:36:51

Do you want me to delete it?

AllRoadsLeadBackToRadley Tue 18-Jul-17 02:37:44

I haven't wet the bed...TONIGHT!

And I wish it was her guest bed I'd peed in- but nope! It was Facepaintzilla's actually!

TheMaddHugger Tue 18-Jul-17 02:44:04

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat ?

CremeFresh Tue 18-Jul-17 02:44:13

I've just read the correct thread - well parts of it .
Can anyone give a quick précis please? I get the bit where she asked op To have her 5 kids.

Willow2017 Tue 18-Jul-17 02:49:52

Well you gotta admire her skill in digging herself holes? Send her an email with a picture of a pickaxe and tell her she has hit bedrock and will need it!

Then ask her how she managed to get between you and OH as you spent hours watching OITNB?

How could anyone stoop so low as to go with that old chestnut? As if anyone is going to believe her after her antics so far.

FFS! What an arse!

BoggleHole Tue 18-Jul-17 02:51:12

That's a great idea, we need a recap like at the start of a TV show.
"Previously on Mumsnet............"

UnicornShitGlitters Tue 18-Jul-17 02:55:14

I think call her out 'That would be difficult since DH and I were together then. But full marks for your batshit delusions and imagination. Now fuck off you sad cow'

BreakfastAtSquiffanys Tue 18-Jul-17 02:55:42

So is this "revelation" in an email just to you or has she circulated it to all and sundry?
You might be pissing yourself at it, but aren't you a bit angry too?

sparechange Tue 18-Jul-17 02:56:07

Can we please have an exert of the worst details, pleeeeeaaase?

AllRoadsLeadBackToRadley Tue 18-Jul-17 03:08:09

I'll TRY to do a summary- but I'm shite at this sort of thing. It always comes out aounding craycray like the first post on this thread

I, with the help of MN, composed the final "hell no" message (I think there may still be screenshots on the last post). Since then she has become increasingly vile- it started with PA messages, then she emailled a mutual friend to "warn her about my downfalls". She made horrible comments about bulimia (I used to be really bad, I'm ok atm) and, worse, child abuse! (I have another thread on here which I linked to on the first Shagzilla thread, so I wouldn't have to make a mess of summarizing that one like I am now! 😅).

Then this tonight. (Well, last night, but whatever).

Oh, I'm angry! But not angry enough to give her the satisfaction of letting it show!

I know that my posts sound like I'm taking the piss a little- I am! That's how I work. I take the piss out of things, because I prefer the way that laughing at something makes me feel than crying/shouting/smadhing things does. It offends sometimes- I'm aware of it.

MaitlandGirl Tue 18-Jul-17 03:11:07

I think she's taking the whole 'potteries folk are so friendly' a little too far!!! Lol!!

(Ex Stone / Barlaston with a shit ton of family still in Stone!)

Fishbiscuits Tue 18-Jul-17 03:14:23

I might be completely wrong, but I thought the new season of OITNB came out on the Friday, June 9th.

She still sounds like a complete nutter though.

AllRoadsLeadBackToRadley Tue 18-Jul-17 03:19:42

The oth- sorry, you're right.

I am the queen of typos, and I don't always correct them.

AllRoadsLeadBackToRadley Tue 18-Jul-17 03:20:22

<waves at Maitland

MyOtherProfile Tue 18-Jul-17 03:35:57

Were you actually physically at home with him watching OITNB? Maybe she nipped over in the ad break. These things can be quite quick you know grin

Let's hear some of the details. I haven't read a Mills&Boon in years.

Gwaaaannn, you know you want to!

Doooo Iiiitttttt. grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now