Advanced search

To ask for help re abusive relationship and contaxt

(4 Posts)
fatcatsinhats Tue 11-Jul-17 17:33:01

Has anybody ever managed to ensure an abusive ex (sexually, primarily) has not got contact with the children following the disintegration of the marriage?

Queenofthestress Tue 11-Jul-17 17:42:07

Unless they harm the child the court will more than likely suggest a contact centre if it's proven DV

fatcatsinhats Tue 11-Jul-17 17:51:37

Yes, but what do you need to ensure a contact centre rather than unsupervised contact?

Queenofthestress Tue 11-Jul-17 19:07:36

Proof of domestic violence e.g. conviction of DV, or a letter from gp

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: