Talk

Advanced search

Ideas for careers in educational organisations

(2 Posts)
Walnutwhipaddict Sun 09-Jul-17 22:24:55

Hi everyone!

AIBU to ask you all for your ideas and inspiration please? (I'm shamelessly posting for traffic - sorry! blush)

I started a teacher training course last year and resigned from it a couple of months after starting unfortunately.

I would really love to be involved in education though - potentially through working with a charity involved in education, or perhaps through working in educational policy.

To give a bit of background, I graduated a couple of years ago with an Oxbridge Languages degree and worked as a tutor for a year before starting the teacher training course in summer last year. I really enjoy writing as well, and wrote a lot for student newspapers and did lots of media work experience at university.

I then resigned from the course in winter last year (not long after starting!), and have tutored since then to bring some money in whilst I work out what I'd like to do long-term. I also volunteer with a charity that runs writing workshops for children.

I'm wondering if you could all help me out please with ideas for a career that involves working with organisations connected to education please?

Thanks so much! smile

Walnutwhipaddict Sun 09-Jul-17 23:08:05

Bump smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now