Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Choosing a nursery

(5 Posts)
sunshineon Sun 09-Jul-17 21:48:07

I am a first time Mum and will shortly be going back to work. My DD will be 8 more months when I go back and will be going to nursery once a week and with family for an additional 2 days. I have viewed the 2 nurseries that I was considering for my daughter and hated one and loved the other. AIBU to send her to the second one with only viewing 2? I feel like I should look at other options but they wouldn't be in our area so wouldn't be convenient for us. Don't want to do anything on a whim because I feel it's a massive decision!

Hortonlovesahoo Sun 09-Jul-17 21:50:52

We viewed 2 and I went with the one that "felt" right. Sounds silly as on paper they're normally all the same but I liked the feel of one more than the other. Do your research on others maybe but don't feel like you need to

hana32 Sun 09-Jul-17 22:14:04

Convenience is important if you're taking them there every day, so if you're happy with that one, then no real need to see others. You've already seen one other for comparison.

hana32 Sun 09-Jul-17 22:14:50

Oh oops, just re-read and it's only once a week your DC will be going. Well, convenience is still important!

sunshineon Mon 10-Jul-17 11:43:49

Thankyou for the responses! It's true that you get a feeling about somewhere and I definitely preferred one to the other by a mile!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now