Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Please help me with wedding outfit!

(7 Posts)
Missb00 Sun 09-Jul-17 11:51:52

Right going to a wedding next weekend. I have a navy dress which came with a gold waist belt but I've changed the belt to a silver pearly glittery number. I've bought nude heels with a strap over the toes and the strap has silver diamantés. My question is what colour bag? Navy to match dress? Nude to match shoes? Silver to match band on the shoes? I have been wandering round the shops all morning and am tempted to just turn up in my pyjamas instead. Help!

RestlessTraveller Sun 09-Jul-17 11:59:55

I would go for nude if you can find a nude to match. However as someone who once walked round with the wrist-strap of a nude clutch bag trying to match it to shoes for over a year. I predict this is not going to be as easy as you think. Might be easier to go with the silver.

RestlessTraveller Sun 09-Jul-17 12:01:03

If you are going to go for silver then use a silver nail polish and something silver in your hair. It'll tie it all together.

SaucyJack Sun 09-Jul-17 12:01:52

Just buy a nice bag that you like.

It doesn't matter, and too much matchy-matchy makes one look like a seven year old anyway IMO.

Missb00 Sun 09-Jul-17 12:05:44

I was going for navy in my hair, so I thought nude bag and shoes but as you said it's VERY difficult to find a matching nude bag! If I just bought a bag I liked it would be bright pink with flowers and sequins 😁 Haha

RestlessTraveller Sun 09-Jul-17 12:12:12

Nice negging there SaucyJack!

TheMaddHugger Sun 09-Jul-17 12:38:43

www.vogue.co.uk/gallery/pyjama-pj-dressing-gallery-shopping-list

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now