Talk

Advanced search

Coffee machine

(126 Posts)
empitness Thu 06-Jul-17 21:25:54

Hi all, posting here for traffic. Me and DH are occasional coffee drinkers and like the idea of having a coffee machine. I want to buy a coffee machine, within a reasonable budget upto £170. My problem is that there is so much variety and I don't know what to pick. Some of them are very reasonable but the replacement pods costs a lot, some are filtered and so on. Please help me select a machine , which is not expensive to run in longer term ( like buying pods and all).
Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, this thread is a little old and some of the recommendations might be out of date. If you’re looking for up-to-date advice on the best coffee machine money can buy, take a look at our round-up of Mumsnetters’ favourites. MNHQ.

Wallywobbles Fri 07-Jul-17 19:40:58

I've got 6 aeropresses in various locations. I'm a fan. Environmentally good too. DH fan too. Buy good (Ethiopian) ground coffee.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: