Talk

Advanced search

Car parking threads

(11 Posts)
ivykaty44 Mon 03-Jul-17 23:21:52

The diagrams are getting very high tech, flash cards mentioned and the like

I think this could determine people posting car parking threads if there not techy and we could all miss out on a juicy parking thread through intimidation if not careful

ChildishGambino Mon 03-Jul-17 23:25:01

High tech? lol they're normally photos of biro drawings!

booellesmum Mon 03-Jul-17 23:26:07

There was quite an impressive one earlier though!

PutThatPomBearBack Mon 03-Jul-17 23:33:05

Personally I much prefer an old fashioned hand drawn diagram, it adds character.

ChildishGambino Mon 03-Jul-17 23:50:06

I like a hand drawn bush lol

HarrietSchulenberg Tue 04-Jul-17 00:03:32

I couldn't see the flashy Flash gif one earlier so I prefer an old-school hand drawn effort.
There was an ace diagram a few months ago, showing exact seating positions in a cafe rage incident.

anxietyrus Tue 04-Jul-17 00:08:43

I think they need there own category so it's easier to find them.

I love a parking thread.

anxietyrus Tue 04-Jul-17 00:09:21

Their* obviously. Would hate to have the grammar police on my back. wink

ExplodedCloud Tue 04-Jul-17 00:13:26

It was an inevitable consequence of MN legalising pictures. It started with homemade biro drawings. And now it's progressed to hardcore flash gifs. sad It's a modern day plague.

Sparklingbrook Tue 04-Jul-17 00:42:15

I think MN has reached peak parking thread now. I used to be quite interested but I just don't open them any more. There are so many of them and they are a bit formulaic.

I sometimes think needy people make them up for a bit of attention knowing people will be asking for updates and getting all excited.

Triskaidekaphilia Tue 04-Jul-17 00:58:47

Awaiting the fully 3d animated one grin

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: