Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Of cause you can

(8 Posts)
greylove Fri 30-Jun-17 20:43:13

I feel really pissed at my DH
He is now a student and cares for Our DD on Friday evening while I am working he does absolutely nothing in regards to house work my mother cares for DD Monday-Thursday while I work and for 2 after he gets home
Now the shit has accepted to look after a 3 and 1year old on sat my old day where I get 1 hour to my self have a soak while he takes out DD 10 months for a walk and I have so much 2 do Look after DD do all house work and work now he wants me to look after these kids and If it was a favour for a nice person I would feel ok but it's for a horrible person who loves to cause trouble and be mean I resent it

Covfefe Fri 30-Jun-17 20:55:37

Is that a one off or a regular thing. I'd suck it up as a one off but not otherwise. Tell him to ask you first!

Queenofthestress Fri 30-Jun-17 21:00:04

Why on earth is he not doing the house work mon - Fri or looking after DD for longer than an hour? That sounds really unfair!

AlternativeTentacle Fri 30-Jun-17 21:02:14

If he has accepted looking after the child, leave him to it. Don't do it for him.

AlternativeTentacle Fri 30-Jun-17 21:03:58

And don't do all the housework. He needs to step up and do his share, which is more if he is at home more.

Madwoman5 Fri 30-Jun-17 21:04:41

He has accepted to look after......
His job not yours. You are busy. Go out and do a long weekly shop or have a hair appointment. No one pre books your time without clearing it with you first. She probably asked him cos she knew you would tell her where to go!

MaidOfStars Fri 30-Jun-17 22:29:46

Tell him?

missiondecision Sat 01-Jul-17 00:06:03

I don't fully understand.
Do you mean he volunteered you to look after someone's children ?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now