Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

I know IBU (lighthearted)

(5 Posts)
Bonosglasses Fri 30-Jun-17 08:36:25

This morning was supposed to be mine - DH is at work, DD1 stayed at a friends last night and won't be back for a while and DD2 was supposed to be at school but isn't well so has gone back to bed. She'll be ok - women's problems.

So MY morning doing absolutely nothing is now me looking after DD2. Kids lol

I wanted to curl up on the sofa and doze to some rubbish on the TV. I want my Friday grin

Anything changed your plans today?

VeryButchyRestingFace Fri 30-Jun-17 08:41:20

I wanted to curl up on the sofa and doze to some rubbish on the TV. I want my Friday grin

What's stopping you? Didn't your daughter go back to bed?

HerBluebiro Fri 30-Jun-17 08:41:33

If she's too poorly for school..... too unwell to ruin your day no? Pain killers, hot water bottle and a bedroom with phone near a look.

You then curl up downstairs and take her an occasional warm drink when you make yourself one.

She need never know what crap you are watching on tv

Bonosglasses Fri 30-Jun-17 08:55:21

She's had some painkillers and has her hot water bottle. She's going to try and go back to sleep.

Time for me to find something to watch smile

mumonashoestring Fri 30-Jun-17 09:00:42

Not today, but DH was supposed to be organising a day's fishing during the last few weeks - he's a SAHD so I was going to take a day's leave, drop DS at school and have a lovely, quiet, lazy day with the house to myself. He didn't get round to booking it so will now be going during the summer hols - my lovely quiet day is going to be filled with DS chattering away ten to the dozen and wanting to watch Stinky & Dirty instead grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now