Talk

Advanced search

To be mildly hurt that I've either been mistaken for another poster or do be considered such a tool I don't even have to post on a thread to piss people off

(544 Posts)
HoneyDragon Tue 27-Jun-17 13:57:17

<sobs>

I was looking for an older thread so did a vanity search with a couple of key words and found my name mentioned on a thread I hadn't even posted on!shock

Being large of ego I had a nosey. And they were saying I was overly dramatic (which is true but not the point) and a bit off and told to get help.

I never even posted on the bloody thread. I can't find anyone with a similar name to me on there confused

My character has been impuned, maligned etc etc <weeps>

I'm actually upsetting people even when I'm not on bloody Mumsnet. Do I piss you all of that much?

<dramatics all over the place in a huff>

HoneyDragon Tue 27-Jun-17 13:59:17

And yes this is a TAAT but I've been PUNED damnit!

blue2014 Tue 27-Jun-17 14:00:06

Erm ... I luffs you a little bit actually so no, YANBU

BlahBlahBlahEtc Tue 27-Jun-17 14:00:15

I actually recognise your name... but I have no idea if its you or the imposter I recognise! shock

dailymailarecunts Tue 27-Jun-17 14:01:26

I won't hear a word said against you <rolls up sleeves> tell me their names and I'll go get 'em for you!

PerkingFaintly Tue 27-Jun-17 14:01:46

shock But what would we dooooooo without HoneyDragon-drama blue DC on MN?

If some humourless twat is pissed off, it's their problem not yours.

HoneyDragon Tue 27-Jun-17 14:03:35

I'm being directly addressed on the thread so they appear to have good reason to be pissed off <magnanimous> but I definitely did not post on the thread.

Whywonttheyletmeusemyusername Tue 27-Jun-17 14:03:53

I've not been here for long, but seen your name. Never had any interaction with you, but just seen your post on the bone thread, and because of that, I also luffs you !! Alan !! crying with laughter !!

ScrambledSmegs Tue 27-Jun-17 14:04:14

I think you need your own section again Honey, that'll learn 'em.

BlahBlahBlahEtc Tue 27-Jun-17 14:05:13

The bone thread! Of course! grin

Justmadeperfectflapjacks Tue 27-Jun-17 14:06:09

Maybe a 'We love HoneyD' t shirt?

DioneTheDiabolist Tue 27-Jun-17 14:06:10

Yes Honeydragon, you do piss us off that much. Yesterday I was in M&S pant dept in Forestside, and you totally pissed me off. Even though you weren't there.

You and your overly dramatic animal sweetness ways.angry

dailymailarecunts Tue 27-Jun-17 14:06:26

I think honey accidentally broke mumsnet the last time she took had her own section. I'm not sure she's allowed to do that again confused

HoneyDragon Tue 27-Jun-17 14:25:09

Sorry Dione <contrite face>

I'm not allowed to perform hostile take overs or exploit loop holes anymore. I was told before any action I should ask myself "will this make Tech cry?" And if the answer is Yes, than not to do it sad

DixieNormas Tue 27-Jun-17 14:35:38

I'm sure you don't , I really dislike when people do that sort of thing though.

FlaviaAlbia Tue 27-Jun-17 14:37:31

Sure, tech cry a lot, go on just give the website a bit of a poke.. Dare you grin

brasty Tue 27-Jun-17 14:39:20

Bit over dramatic

Wolfiefan Tue 27-Jun-17 14:40:56

Perhaps some arse posted on the wrong thread?
Clearly an arse. Or a twunt. And clearly talking codswallop.

Rufustherenegadereindeer1 Tue 27-Jun-17 14:42:03

honey

I think it would take a lot to make tech cry

Why dont you see just how much it would take

<strolls off whistling innocently>

CatThiefKeith Tue 27-Jun-17 14:44:03

Who said this? Which thread is it? I shall go and sit on them immediately to defend your honour.

TheNoodlesIncident Tue 27-Jun-17 14:50:58

Maybe the poster who maligned you lives in those houses behind yours which you did deem fugly? I remember that because then the thread went all weird and I turned into a ghost and Tech probably had to be given lots of gin and biscuits.

BlackAmericanoNoSugar Tue 27-Jun-17 14:55:22

Someone once posted "I agree with bran" on a thread that I hadn't even posted on. (I used to be bran, years ago.) It was really funny. And then for a short while people started posting "I agree with bran" on random threads. I was a meme, before the word meme was even widely used. It was a bit like return the cheque. It made me laugh a lot.

I think you should take pride in your ability to influence and irritate without even trying. wink

justmatureenough2bdad Tue 27-Jun-17 14:57:50

maybe it was to do with your spelling of impugned.... smile

NellieFiveBellies Tue 27-Jun-17 14:59:23

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Redsippycup Tue 27-Jun-17 15:01:13

Hang on! Was it an imposter that couldn't put on her pants or was that you?!

Is there a HunniDragon amongst us?! <eyes nethuns suspiciously>

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: