Talk

Advanced search

Unfollow friend on Instagram

(11 Posts)
RoryPowers Mon 26-Jun-17 12:16:02

I know I am going to come off a complete snob here!
I have a friend who is very dear to me. She has two DC and posts lots of pictures of them on Instagram. The thing is they are always caked in food. All round their mouths and over their body (only in nappy) or clothes. It's just makes me feel about 🤢. Obviously there has been times when my DD has been covered in dribble/milk and honestly I'm not judging her parenting just the constant posting of these pictures when her children are covered in chocolate/spaghetti ect.

HildaOg Mon 26-Jun-17 12:18:26

Don't follow her then.

cheesydoesit Mon 26-Jun-17 12:19:02

Someone I know posted a photo of her child's first shit in the potty her Facebook page. Just unfollow her.

FakePlasticTeaLeaves Mon 26-Jun-17 12:20:40

Yes, just unfollow he if you don't like what you are seeing. She won't know unless she studies her 'followers' list. Which most people don't do.

Cantseethewoods Mon 26-Jun-17 12:21:08

I actually really hate food mess (weaning was a fucking nightmare for me), so I would also unfollow. Its fine. I actually tend to use Instagram more on an "interest" basis than friend basis anyway.

troodiedoo Mon 26-Jun-17 12:22:39

Absolutely un follow. Why people need to post messy eating pics I don't know. Kids will also not appreciate it when they are older.

Iwasjustabouttosaythat Mon 26-Jun-17 12:24:10

You need MN's permission to unfollow her?

theymademejoin Mon 26-Jun-17 12:34:12

Bleuch. I really don't get how people think that is cute.

I always try to sit with my back to families with small children in restaurants as it puts me off my food. I also found weaning difficult because of the mess. Thankfully, baby led weaning was not a thing back then.

Unfollow.

YesMadamDeputySpeaker Mon 26-Jun-17 12:38:04

Food mess makes me feel sick and I don't get the cuteness appeal at all. Thankfully all of mine were relatively mess-free eaters. Both me and DH are extremely dirt phobic so doubt we'd have coped too well grin

Unfollow her.

NerrSnerr Mon 26-Jun-17 12:43:31

It's your account so follow whoever you want.

Unadon Mon 26-Jun-17 12:50:02

Just unfollow her then?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now