Page 3 | To think this babygrow is awful!

(116 Posts)
jarhead123 Fri 16-Jun-17 12:40:56

Cringe! 😖

OP’s posts: |
ToastyFingers Fri 16-Jun-17 14:23:19

DH was given one of the "all daddy wanted was a blowjob" vests by his ex boss when dd1 was born.

It didn't get worn, obviously, and it confirmed to me that he was a total creep.

DeleteOrDecay Fri 16-Jun-17 14:30:45

Not funny at all. Who buys this crap?

wtffgs Fri 16-Jun-17 14:40:40

<vom>

Mummy was raped/not allowed contraception isn't so funny either angry

innagazing Fri 16-Jun-17 15:01:32

Crass..

NavyandWhite Fri 16-Jun-17 15:02:16

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

CheerfulMuddler Fri 16-Jun-17 15:07:19

If "Mummy" did not want sex, then she was raped.

That isn't true. If Mummy didn't want sex and said so and Daddy ignored her, she was raped.

If Daddy said, "How about some?" and Mummy wasn't really in the mood but thought fine, whatever, and said "Oh, all right then", then she wasn't raped.

It implies she didn't want a child, which is still a pretty horrible thing to find when you're looking through your baby photos in ten years time.

nancy75 Fri 16-Jun-17 15:09:51

This one makes me cringe, saw it on a beautiful baby - why would you buy something so crude

Fluffypinkpyjamas Fri 16-Jun-17 15:16:52

Anyone who puts their baby in a something that has " all daddy is wanted was a blow job " are thick beyond words

They sure are navy they are a certain type of people.

SongforSal Fri 16-Jun-17 15:41:55

IT IS tacky BUT, I actually fell out with someone over this exact baby grow (the blowjob version) VERY good friend of mine, would often tell me all the time how she really enjoyed giving her Dh blow jobs (and I mean she would never shut up about her sex life). I jokingly mentioned buying this babygrow (absolutely NOT for baby to wear) but thought it could be tucked away in a drawer, and was funny considering her obsession with Bj's. Not only did her Dp not see the funny side, but I also got an earful. Tried to explain it was a joke, but he got angrier. He always was an arse though.

But nah, you wouldn't put a baby in one.

imisschocolate Fri 16-Jun-17 15:44:34

Umm........ i bought this as a gag gift for fathers day. My husband will find it funny.

Catsize Fri 16-Jun-17 15:44:54

Utterly disgusting. Where sells it?!

imisschocolate Fri 16-Jun-17 15:45:41

Back rub one not blow job one

banivani Fri 16-Jun-17 15:47:18

I once went on a school picnic and a father turned up with his kids and he had one child, about 2-3 years old, in a t-shirt that said "all daddy wanted was a blow job".

missiondecision Fri 16-Jun-17 15:47:55

Ewwwww . Gross and crass.

CaoNiMartacus Fri 16-Jun-17 15:50:59

"If Daddy said, "How about some?" and Mummy wasn't really in the mood but thought fine, whatever, and said "Oh, all right then", then she wasn't raped."

Yeah, no... That's still got overtones of rape.

missiondecision Fri 16-Jun-17 15:51:14

Ducking hell what is wrong with people.
I saw a babygro in b&m nowhere near as bad but still fecking stupid that said
"Been inside for 9 months "

Babyblues14 Fri 16-Jun-17 15:53:03

Lol good old B&M, saw this with my mum, she joked about buying it as I'm currently pregnant, I've never shot an idea down so fast. I'm pretty sure she was joking confused

HollieCB Fri 16-Jun-17 16:03:38

My SiL has just liked a link to that babygro... says it all!

clippityclop Fri 16-Jun-17 16:18:49

Ew. Vulgar. And pity the child made to wear it.

jarhead123 Fri 16-Jun-17 18:21:29

Sorry for slow reply! Was on a bargain FB page, spotted in B&M apparently

OP’s posts: |
sparechange Fri 16-Jun-17 18:25:30

Those are so awful

I do like these ones though nippazwithattitude.com/baby-grows-and-bibs
They used to do one that said 'Muther sucker' but it looks like it has been discontinued

I like 'mama ain't raising no fool'!

DoveBlue Fri 16-Jun-17 18:25:44

I hate these and the ones that say pretty like mummy! Handsome like Daddy etc. Why are you 'boasting' via your child. Why are they so sexist or crude. Hate the implication on the OPs one terrible!

DeadGood Fri 16-Jun-17 18:27:56

"I would guess hipster men in neck beards trying to be edgy and instead being tacky and vulgar."

Actually, a "hipster" would never be caught dead buying something like that.

ErrolTheDragon Fri 16-Jun-17 18:30:12

Bleugh indeed.

I really want to know how the heck someone got their cat into a babygro though - was it still sedated? confusedgrin

GhostCurry Fri 16-Jun-17 18:31:05

spare we had the "fool" one, gold writing on white grin

The one in the OP, and the blow job one, are so awful. The thought of these babies wearing clothes like that, it makes me really sad. Like people will either be repulsed by it, or laugh at it, and neither of those things are how a person (even a baby) wants to be reacted to.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in