Talk

Advanced search

Alton Towrers and CBeebies land

(3 Posts)
early30smum Thu 01-Jun-17 23:12:25

Posting for traffic. I have two DC aged 8 and 4, little one loves CBeebies, older one obviously outgrown it but will watch it with her brother sometimes.

Thinking of doing a trip to Alton towers/CBeebies land this summer and perhaps as a birthday treat for my little boy staying at the new hotel. Has anyone been to the CBeebies land and if so, what's it like? Worth it? I also see there is a water park- is it worth getting tickets for that too? Or is that too much to fit in?

Thanks!

Cuppaand2biscuits Fri 02-Jun-17 22:43:37

Bump, just searched and found this thread as I'm hoping to visit this summer.

melonribena Fri 02-Jun-17 22:48:47

We've been to CBeebies land and stayed at the hotel for one night two years running. It's great! Our son was 3 and then 4 when we've been and that was perfect.
You get one night, unlimited trips to the park during that time and one trip to the water park.
We arrived on the first day, went to the park and spent the day. The second day we went to the water park after breakfast then finished by a trip to the park again when we'd had enough.
It's a great little holiday.
My only advice is, if you're staying in the hotel, prebook your restaurant for the evening. They get very full and booked up. We booked in advance the second year after ending up with a very late dinner the first year.
Enjoy!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now